I’m a software engineer. I’ve been building products and features for the past 5 years with a wide range of technologies and companies. I’m passionate about writing clean, well-documented code. I also love learning about new languages and tools. I always have the ability to see the brighter side of life!. I love to work with others to create clarity on what they want their life or company to look like.
I have achieved the following skills throughout my working career.
Back-End: Django, Django-rest-framework, Flask, Ruby on Rails, Ruby, Python, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search, Rspec, Capybara, Minitest, Node.js, Express.js
Tools & Methods: Git, GitHub, Gitlab, GitFlow, Github Flow, Webpack, Heroku, Netlify, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud, TDD, Chrome/Firefox Dev tool
Professional: Remote Pair-Programming, Teamwork, Mentoring
– Over 1500+ hours of remote pair programming with peers around the world. Built complex web applications and terminal utilities.
I completed these topics:
Structured Programming Language, Discrete Mathematics, Elementary Calculus, Advanced Programming Lab, Differential and Integral Calculus, Digital Logic Design, Physics, Data Structure, Electrical Circuits, Algorithms
– Refactored the old console project which we used for controlling the food delivery cute robot remotely and implemented micro-frontend architecture with nx dev tool.
– Took all the technical decisions for that project.
– Mentored other developers on the console team.
– Managed project issues and bugs in Jira
– Added new features like real-time order notification using the socket in the backend and front-end.
– Implemented real-time video streaming in the console web app using AWS Kinesis for an experiment.
– Collaborated with coworkers in different time zones via Google docs and Twist
– Tracked issues and bugs and broke them down it into small tasks using Notion, and Google sheets
– Modified software to fix errors and improve its performance
– Brainstormed with senior developers about features and problems to analyze more about the business impact
– Directing software programming and documentation development
– Built a chrome extension for saving consumer products into the user lists with React, Redux toolkit, and Styled component
– Reduced server request with cache data for chrome extension using local storage which also reduced the cost of the cloud server
– Documented project specifications using Google Docs and Notion
– Researched and documented the result of research for a new service related to Facebook API integration
– Contributed with the manager to manage our remote team so that we can perform better as a team
– Used Google sheets to track project progress with distributed team members
– Built social and general authentications with React, Redux, and Nodejs.
– Developed a payment gateway and printful e-Commerce API platform integration
– Collaborated directly with CTO and Founder to build a music platform with cool features like live-streaming, uploads, and subscriptions.
– Created full e-commerce features like creating product processes with color and sizing choices, uploading thumbnails, and shipment processes.
– Reduced server and AWS S3 bucket storage cost by preventing unnecessary network requests to the server and removing duplicate files.
– Created the structure of a teaching and mentoring application and built a full back-end API with user authentication using Django Rest framework.
– Created documentation for the API using swagger.io and hosted it on DigitalOcean cloud platform.
– Converted a content based recommender natural language processing algorithm from R to python.
– Had 1:1 meetings with students to provide specialized technical advice as they worked on projects.
– Mentored 20+ students on their path toward graduation from Microverse
– Submitted 20 pull requests to improve Microverse software both from assigned tasks as well as improvements I designed.
– Helped manage a group of 10+ part-time code reviewers and coached them to ensure they followed the code review guidelines
– Built Gas Turbine Condition (vibration and temperature) monitoring and reporting Systems in c#, WPF, and MS SQL Server.
– Built real-time graph plotting, and data manipulation desktop application, helping reduce turbine damage.
– Built a truck loading management system in C#, WPF, and MS SQL Server which increased loading efficiency and reduced administration overload.