I am a trained economist and researcher with a bachelors in Economics and a masters in Behavioural Economics.
Here at Jobicy, I am actively seeking part-time/freelancing roles in the categories of administration and virtual assistantship. With a combined user experience of more than 5 years, I am a fluent operator of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Slides.
I’ve also undertaken editorship roles in my school and college years, and have worked extensively in report writing as part of my academic training and previous work experiences. Therefore, please feel free to get in touch with me for content writing roles as well.
I am a hard worker and shall be dedicated to the work I do for you!
GPA – 4.04/4.12
CGPA – 8.216/10
Percentage – 97.6%
– Worked as part of a project aimed at studying the reach of social protection policies and employment and economic status of women within the state of Chhattisgarh; and evaluating the impact of a digital innovation (known as the Haqdarshak app, go here to know more about Haqdarshak) on the same
– Provided assistance with the designing of surveys for primary data collection
– Provided assistance with maintaining broader coordination amongst the various stakeholders of the project
– Conducted secondary research as per requirements of the project
– Conducted basic and advanced analyses of primary data
– Assimilated information from primary data analysis and secondary research to provide assistance with the building reports and other deliverables required as part of the project
– Co-authored a blog describing inefficiencies in India’s social welfare delivery systems – and how these can be bridged through digitization and the rise in use of platform-based delivery models
– Worked as an intern at the Economic Research Unit (ERU) in the Office of Revenue Commissioners
– Duties involved writing for and providing research and econometric assistance with the ERU’s ongoing behavioural economic and research work
– Analysed the efficiency of affordable housing services for low income households provided by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) in New Delhi, India by working in a group with two other interns
– Conducted primary analysis through field visits to housing sites, large scale surveys of the beneficiaries of affordable housing services and interviews with government officials
– Conducted secondary analysis with the use of government data, policy documents, and a review of existing national and international literature
– Produced and presented an academic paper titled ‘Affordable Housing: An Analysis of DDA’s Provision of Affordable Housing for the Low Income Groups’ analyzing this government service as well as making policy recommendations, published in CCS’s Delhi Citizens’ Handbook 2017 (available on LinkedIn profile) and presented to the Delhi Government
– Developed research, analytical, critical thinking, academic writing and group-working skills
– Learned time management and the ability to work efficiently under deadlines
– Trained in the various philosophical and practical aspects of public policy and the challenges associated with it through regular workshops over the duration of the internship
– Received professional training to work as a guidance mentor for General Duty Assistants (Nursing Assistants), in order to increase the retention rate in this profession which is often considered menial and demeaning but is an essential service in hospitals and an important development path for well trained GDAs
– Provided career guidance and support to a group of four General Duty Assistants for a period of four months
– Travelled over New Delhi in order to hold weekly meetings with mentees working in different hospitals around the city and also participated in weekly electronic conferences with internship supervisors
– Learnt task prioritization and management as work for the internship had to be performed while also attending regular college and preparing for first year examinations
– Developed professionalism, leadership and strong interpersonal and communication skills