– MS in Software Management from Carnegie Mellon University – Silicon Valley with Fulbright Scholarship and GPA 3.92 out of 4.0.
– Has 14 years’ experience with projects spanning different countries, launching products used by hundreds of thousands of people and giving consultancy/trainings about innovation.
– Holds a Design Sprint nanodegree from Udacity and a course in Design Thinking from Stanford University.
– Ran Google Design Sprints in 5 states around Brazil on a nationwide innovation project.
– Worked as Product Manager at Coupa Inc (Silicon Valley startup valued at more than U$1B), UFG Media Lab (3rd largest in the world) and EduJob (since inception until 300k users with no ad spend).
– Awarded by TED, among the most active TEDx organizers in the world, with a trip to a world gathering in the Middle East.
– Currently a Product Manager at Staircase, an American startup.
– Managing international teams in the development of a SaaS mortgage API platform (using Python microservices), driving the strategic direction, planning, and execution of the roadmaps of 3 different products, one of them using Blockchain to persist mortgage data in a public ledger.
– Lead a multi-teams task force which saved the company U$500,000 per year in cloud services.
– Collaborated with the VP of Finance to build a series of revenue and costs dashboards in order to improve data analysis and visualization, allowing the executives better decision making.
– Creating, tracking, and improving metrics related to team efficiency and product adoption, proactively identifying and resolving issues that impact velocity and quality goals.
– Leading teams in India and Brazil with Scrum (acting both as Product Owner and Engineering Manager) on developing a SaaS product that grew to 300k users in two years with no ad spend.
– Running Google Design Sprints to gather stakeholders’ needs, doing market research, aligning roadmaps and OKRs, gathering metrics/KPIs and presenting results to the board of directors.
– Experience with the implementation of an Artificial Intelligence project, focusing on the use of facial recognition to optimize a photo validation process.
– Lecturing on the disciplines of Algorithms, Programming and Digital Entrepreneurship.
– Coordinator of a project to teach Programming in a playful way for children in need.
– As a researcher, had articles and book chapters published in international journals, such as IJAEEdu (2019) and Springer (2019), on Leadership and Smart Cities, respectively.
– Management of new and past products of the 3rd biggest Media Lab in the world; Align the portfolio with the strategic vision; Market and competitive research; Understand users’ needs.
– Museum technological modernization highlighted in the biggest Brazilian TV news, generating 24 million views and tripling its revenue; Leading projects about Virtual/Augmented Reality, Video-mapping and Smart Cities in Goiania area (+1M population);
– Responsible for defining and running the whole development cycle of a new SaaS product: conducting a competitive analysis on the Supplier Management market; interviewing field experts to validate business requirements; building process flow diagrams and mockups.
– This new product is allowing the company to enter a market of $.5B with 20% growth/year.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: