Expert in digital marketing, business development / CRM, knowledge management, market research, event management, communication and training. I am highly experienced achiever with 15 years of professional experience connected to legal, professional service (accounting & auditing firms), healthcare industries working at multi-national companies in Dubai, Belfast, New York City, Tokyo and Toronto.
My career has enabled me to help companies optimise the use of information management, knowledge sharing and implementing processes across numerous jurisdictions, training 100s of professionals and support staff.I am an innovative and strategic thinker with a successful record of accomplishments as well as speaking several foreign languages.
Consulting services to start-ups and small business owners addressing their marketing needs.
• Digital marketing strategy – With years of experience in digital marketing, I develop plans that may contain, but are not limited to, branding identity, competitor analysis, industry benchmarking, key success factors, suggested content development strategy, and SWOT analysis.
• CRM & Email marketing – Research and recommend email marketing, design, and optimize all marketing collateral (sales templates, client updates).
• Social media strategy & content – Research, recommend and implement a robust process that is strategic, results-driven, and best of all tried and tested.
• Intranet development and management – internal information management.
• Website development and management – wireframes creation, UX and UI, website development using various platforms.
Supported all service lines through Clients & Markets function at the firm.
• Knowledge Management Automation – Contributed to creation and management of intranet using Sharepoint and implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 to improve efficiencies and dissemination of knowledge.
• BD and Proposal Support – Identified, developed, and executed marketing and communication plans in collaboration with key service lines and their stakeholders.
• Thought Leadership – Worked with partners to identify and launch thought leadership campaigns and marketing programmes based on current business requirements, actively pursued collaboration and partnership opportunities with relevant industry subject experts.
• Communication – Coordinated and supervised media/press initiatives, events, online/offline internal and external campaigns.
• CRM, Marketing automation / Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Supported D365 project – CRM & Marketing modules requirements and implementation.
• Digital Marketing – Coordinated all social media, email marketing; raised LinkedIn following form 30k to over +85K followers within 12 months.
• Events Management – Managed and delivered objectives in all stages of event planning, actively pursued collaboration and partnership opportunities with relevant subject experts.
Successfully implemented CRM platform and rolled out and supported new processes across all offices.
• CRM implementation – Lead a team of cross-departmental CRM super-users across the MENA region and successfully
rolled out and implemented CRM platform in all 17 offices.
• CRM Digital Marketing – Worked with Marketing team to design and monitor the execution of campaigns in all channels.
Acted as the subject matter expert for email and digital marketing and ensured utilisation of email and direct response best practices that optimise responses and campaign performance.
• Insights Reporting – Worked with the marketing team to develop and test assumptions and insights to target prospective.
• and existing clients, an automated segmentation model; Introduced highly successful BD update and other comms.
• Training – Provided training to hundreds of fee earners and support staff in the importance of CRM; developed, delivered, and evaluated training programmes; developed Continuing Legal Professional Development coursework for lawyers and received accreditation from DIFC Authorities.
• Process Improvement – Worked with cross departmental teams to ensure processes, prioritization and communications are consistent
in newly implemented CRM; Continuously monitored and adapted best practices (ongoing training, guidelines, processes) across the firm; designed new functionalities and guidelines to support business development and marketing.
Ensured all training programs receive Dubai Health Authority’s accreditation and IMA’s offerings are exclusively used for licensing healthcare professionals in the use of aesthetic laser technology.
• Business Development – Interfaced with regulatory bodies, partners/alliances and industry experts to introduce the latest standards and protocols in the aesthetic medicine through training programs.
• Marketing/PR – Developed and executed marketing initiatives (website, social media, conferences) and business development strategy. Actively contributed to the New You Magazine through a monthly column The Age of Aesthetics.
• Learning and Development – Worked closely with a team of faculty of medical and allied health professionals to identify training needs, emerging trends, and develop/refine programs; implemented training policies and procedures. Ensured training programs are accredited and approved by Dubai Health Authority and DHCC. Facilitated and coordinated training programs for doctors and other healthcare professionals.
Responsible for introducing and driving professional development into the Middle East offices.
• Learning and Development/Training – Planned, administered and reviewed professional development programs, trained fee earners and staff in the usage of the knowledge bank and the importance of knowledge sharing.
• Professional Development Automation – Successfully developed knowledge bank, cataloged and organised information.
• Business Development (Partnership/Alliance Program) – Developed and managed MENA preferred law firms’ program across MENA region.
• Business Intelligence – Conducted research and analytics of industry-specific trends, competitive intelligence.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: