Self-motivated, ambitious, and results-orientated are the main keywords of my attitude to work. During more than 3 years of experience in a laboratory, I mastered not only my practical skills but also data analytical skills (e.g., GenEx, GraphPad Prism, MedCalc, R studio). In addition, I am helpful and supportive – which makes me a good partner while working in a team.
The user has not yet completed this section
* RNA/DNA products manufacturing/production
* Work with laboratory equipment including but not limited to UV Spectrophotometer, Thermal Cycler, qPCR, centrifuges, multichannel pipettes
* Quality tests (PCR/qPCR, electrophoresis (capillary/gel), Nanodrop, Ultrospec, Qubit…)
* Knowledge of GMP and GLP regulations
Project “The effect of gastrectomy on the gut microbiome and gut inflammation and the impact of these factors on cancer treatment outcomes”. I am responsible for:
• Patients‘ inclusion in the study.
• Biological samples collection and preparation.
• Clinical data collection.
• Conference abstracts and publications preparation.