To Whom it May Concern,
My college years have been busy as I completed my degree in International Management while training and competing as a scholarship Track and Field athlete in the Decathlon. All ten events require self-discipline, focus and endurance. Ultimately, it’s my desire to work with a company where I can truly make a meaningful contribution and impact. I’m open to new experiences and challenges are not only expected, but welcomed.
I have always been successful working by myself, but with a team, I often emerge as a natural leader. I’m a quick learner, perform well under pressure, comfortable with multitasking and adapt to any situation during assignments. An opportunity to demonstrate my skills, versatility, and desire to work would be greatly appreciated.
The user has not yet completed this section
Field of Study: International Business Management
– Overseeing day-to-day operations & monitoring personnel while Allocating tasks to appropriate vendors.
– Managing quality assurance & implementing efficient work while reducing cost & time.
– Conducting routine building inspections.
– Scheduling meetings, reservations & managing calendars for high profile clients.
– Acting as the point of contact between the manager & clients.
– Managing all business & personal mail & email correspondence in a professional, timely manner.
– Planning travel accommodations, including flights & ground transportation.
– Providing administrative oversight, logistical support and coordination for staff & public.
– Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients.
– Transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems