A Brief Introduction about myself :
My name is Mahesh Das; I have worked in risk management profile(operations) at TATA AIG and at Amazon (Risk Management role).
I have also interned at DCF Ventures, a boutique consulting firm assisting them in their agri-tech startup accelerator program and other business operations – where I learned about startup ecosystems and interacted with many founders.
My day to day activity included:
• Assist with program management for lighthouse accelerator
• Assist with scouting for start-ups on Crunchbase & Tracxn & evaluating pitch decks received.
• Assist in outreach activities/ partnership & BD initiatives.
• Research work on various sectors/startups and Scout for startups in those sectors.
• Social Media Handling, creating videos, and writing articles as and when required.
• Closely work with CEO Laxmi Potluri (Ex Co-founder of Jabong) on various Initiatives of DCF Ventures.
This experience has ignited my interest in the startup ecosystem. I worked closely with Lakshmi Potluri and Nikhil Srinivas on various projects. I would like the opportunity to work with your organization if you see my profile fit for this Role to gain more knowledge.
I have done this internship while pursuing my MBA at SJMSOM, IIT Bombay.
I gained more knowledge about startups and its operations through my stint as a Product Manager at Juspay(a fintech startup enabling online payments and much more).
I was assigned to build an App Metric Dashboard from one of their loan products.
The role requires me to:
• Interact with data, backend, and design team to help build the dashboard.
• Ideate and define the various metrics required for the dashboard.
• Solve the issues arising while building the logic for metrics.
Currently I am working as a Product Manager in Payments department at BukuWarung
My startup experiences include:
1. Company: BukuWarung (YC20) (Indonesian Fintech startup), Role: Product Manager
2. Company: Juspay (fintech startup), Role: Associate Product Manager.
3. Company: Tide (UK-based Fintech startup), Role: Transaction Monitoring Analyst.
4. Company: Itsacheckmate(New york-based Startup), Role: Operations Specialist.
5. Company: DCF Ventures (Consulting firm focused on building startups), Role: Program Associate Intern.
I like to think out of the box and be in an environment that challenges me to grow, research businesses and startups through various platforms, and be curious to learn about multiple business verticals and produce a positive impact while doing the same.
Given my work experiences, I have directly dealt with customers, reducing risk for both customers and the company, interacted with various Indian founders, and worked closely with senior management in accelerator programs. Therefore, I feel I have considerable experience to do justice to this opportunity.
I love to hustle and if you are looking for one please reach out.
BukuWarung is an Indonesian Fintech Startup. I have been Part of the Payments Tribe at Bukuwarung.
• Manage Payment in and Payment Out feature, QRIS performance and feature development.
• Part of the Risk Management Team – Define and build new payment risk mitigation processes and tools.
• Implement Transactional Risk Management practices with BW and engage in fraud prevention activities.
• Worked in KYC tiering, KYB, Merchant profiling, AML and risk mitigation implementations.
• Part of the Merchant(user) retention track.
• Manage PPOB products – Pulsa, Listrik, BPJS, PDAM, train ticket, E-wallet, game voucher.
Part of Enterprise Merchant Integration track – onboarding merchants to the Juspay Payment Page.
• Provide business solutions as per merchant requirements.
• Build new features and manage existing features in feature development track.
• Managed deployment of payment page to A23Game, Physicswallah, Aditya Birla Health, Classic Rummy, Thewholetruthfoods and other such startups & enterprises.
• Collaborate with different team member (Business, Merchant Success, Developers, Data & Support) to provide best in class service to merchants.
Part of the Credit Team.
Tasked to create an APP Metric Dashboard
• Define the metric to analyze the app’s performance
• Co-ordinate with different teams(data, credit, SDK) to get the desired solutions.
• Manage stakeholder expectations.
• Schedule team meetings to brainstorm product features and use cases.
• Create a timeline for product completion in accordance with the requirements.
• Own and manage a portfolio of top brands in the Restaurant Industry across the Globe.
• Work with the top brands to understand their needs, help them with the rollout schedule of our solution across their 100s of locations.
•Coordinate with various partners such as POS companies, 3rd party platforms such as UberEats, DoorDash, etc.
•Set and track account delivery volume and performance
•Engage with your portfolio to understand opportunities for operational improvement, relaying those opportunities to your leads to help build better features and products.
•Act as the customer’s point of contact handling inquiries, resolving high-level escalations, and providing solutions in a timely manner.
•To take full end-to-end ownership and responsibility of the accounts they are working on, and making sure their requirements are met.
• Analysis of risky and fraudulent transactions to limit financial risk.
• Ensure members are provided quality service and speedy resolutions to the escalated tickets.
• Implement new methods to improve TAT of overall operations.
• Assist with program management for lighthouse accelerator
• Assist with scouting for start-ups on Crunchbase & Tracxn & evaluating pitch decks received
• Undertake research initiatives & assist with creating pitch decks & financial models for projects/clients as needed
• Assist in outreach activities/ partnership & BD initiatives
• Help in community outreach and make cold calls to various Gated Societies and Community for a logistics startup partner.
• Assist in Hiring of talents for team expansion (from posting job in job portals, screening of CVs received and shortlisting of candidates).
• To analyze business trends of buyers/sellers, evaluate them on the potential risk and study them for abuse/risk patterns
• Conducting in-depth data analysis and take necessary actions to contain abuse/risk and reduce
the potential loss to Amazon
• Assist in the development and monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs) that are mapped to various
risks to determine elevations in risk and proactively implement risk mitigation measures
• Resolves customer queries and keep them updated with the status
Part of the motor claims team.
• Analyzing claims with adherence to the TAT according to the company’s policy terms and conditions.
• Taking care of the full claims cycle in auto claims along with removing fraud risk through claims proceedings.
• Coordinate with various workshops to access damaged vehicles to inspect and assess loss per policy terms and conditions and reduce the risk of fraud claims.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: