My name is Edwin, I’m Dutch and I’m a very passionate Online Marketer with +4 years of experience. My role is to generate MQL, leads or sales for the clients I am working with. I’ve veen working mostly with Fb, Google, Instagram, Linkedin Ads, SEO, SEA, Google Analytics, email marketing, A/B Testing for my clients and many more. I have been working as a Junior for three years now and I’m looking for a place to grow in and to grow with. I would be more than pleased to have a personal interview with you. I hope you have a great day!
Edwin de Vos
HBO level (Higher Professional Education)
• Customising websites based on the client’s needs and requirements;
• Managing the clients’ Google Ads & Google Analytics and optimising them;
• Creating result-based presentations and giving them to the clients;
• Improving the clients’ Domain Rating through Link Building;
• Improving the positioning of the website;
• Analysing improvement opportunities;
• Medium website designer skills;
I have been responsible for the translations of websites and articles from English to Dutch.
• Creating a website from scratch based on our client’s needs and requirements;
• Managing improvements in web design to optimise end-customer experiences;
• Evaluating customer journey paths through UX and adjusting improvements in case annoying behaviour
is noticed in their online walkthrough;
• Being the first point of contact by phone and email;
• Getting customers into our database to sell the package deal originating from our website as a cold lead
via live chat, as well as receiving phone calls from potential customers globally;
• Offering social media enhancements to create more online awareness;
• Adapting SEO and SEA optimisation
While studying for my degree, I taught several subjects to young people who needed extra attention. It has always inspired me that some people work for their dreams, facing many difficulties. The topics taught: Economics, Mathematics and Management & Organization.