Customer Service Specialist with over 20 years experience in customer service, primarily in the medical field although I do have experience with inbound/outbound call centers, help desk, office management and administrative assistant responsibilities. Also experienced as a team lead, supervisor, and department manager.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Provide all office duties such as helping executives roll out workplace initiatives, as well as administrate daily affairs. Common job requirements include sorting mail, answering phones, taking messages and following up with customers. Also manage records such as invoices, contracts, orders as well as monitoring expenses. Traditional office duties, such as filing, copying, scanning, ordering supplies and overseeing supply reordering, are also preformed. Software skills include Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
Assisted with admissions, transfers and discharges. Collaborated with Director of Nursing, administrator and family on evaluation of care plan outcomes, implementing or adjusting interventions accordingly. Documented accurate and complete patient information to address patient problems and expected outcomes. Managed appointment calendar for scans, lab tests, and evaluations, preparing paperwork as well as providing patient education and arranging transport by family or facility.
Worked in company call center creating charts, setting appointments, and pre- authorizing insurance claims managing information for 12 facility physicians. Routed patient medication requests and health concerns to appropriate physician’s medical assistant. Answered between 85-120 calls per day, depending on the complexity of the case.
• Registered new guests, recorded information and inputted data into internal system, updated room capacities and vacancies
• Provided information on programs, support and assistance to customers
• Facilitated checkout for guests, relayed information on checkouts to cleaning department
• Maintained financial records of weekly cash flow, weekly bookings and vacancies, and expenditure reports
• Responded to guest complaints or support requests and conducted analysis on request rates to determine customer satisfaction