I have solid experience as a Human Resource Specialist. My working experience covers delivering multi-function HR services (Talent Acquisition, HRBP, HR Data Analyst and Global Recruitment) from a start-up to a large scale, complex organisation. I am in charge of full cycle recruitment (e.g. headcount budgeting, sourcing, talent attraction, offer negotiating and on boarding) with a proven track record of successfully filling specialists and technical roles in a fast-paced, high volume environment. As a Talent Acquisition subject matter expert, I take ownership of early career programs (campus recruitment and internship), vendor management (job seeking platforms, recruitment agencies, payroll and RPO), developing sourcing strategy and working visa management.
I also worked as a HR Data Analyst to use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement. My background also covers HRBP/Global HR for payroll, benefits, policy and other HR matters for other oversea entities. Furthermore, my experiences from HR consultancy allow me to deliver HR advisory support and to help companies to standardize recruitment and performance appraisal process. With a professional, yet approachable manner, I am able to successfully manage multiple projects, whilst maintaining a high standard of work and strong attention to detail. I am committed to find a new role where I can contribute my HR expertise to a fast growing company.
1. Conducted interviews and offer negotiation with candidates.
2. Looking for new job seeking platforms and recruitment agencies, negotiating terms and conditions with them.
3. Work with Country Manager to set up recruitment and on boarding procedure for Japan’s entity from scratch.
4. Utilized knowledge of employment legislation to review the recruitment documents and make sure that it was in compliance with local employment law.
This is 60% recruitment and 40% HRBP role for oversea entities:
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist:
1. Taking leader role and lead 4 members to implement campus recruitments (e.g. career fair and open house).
2. Develop and execute creative recruitment strategies by sourcing passive candidates through multiple channels (Facebook group, job boards, LinkedIn, attending technical forum, particular lab from universities etc.).
3. Managing global recruitment and applying working visa for expatriates.
4. Liaised with pre-employ candidates to ensure all the mandatory documents are ready and conducted induction training to them on their first day.
5. Improving on boarding processes by working with IT to develop E-on boarding system: to reduce manual work and enhance automation by sending notifications to candidates automatically.
6. Worked with IT to develop internal ATS: designed the flow, tested and implemented the system.
1. With the ability to interact with different culture by taking ownership of oversea staffing issues, including recruiting/ payroll/ policy/ other HR affairs.
2. To ensure all the entities follow the COVID-19 precaution policy.
3. Liaise with local third party vendors to make sure the monthly compensation is paid correctly.
This is 70% recruitment and 30% HR Data Analyst role in computer hardware industrial:
Talent Acquisition Specialist:
1. Full circle recruitment (technical and non-technical roles) and managed all aspects of recruitment activities.
2. Take ownership of early career recruitments by using effective communication skills to attract candidates from campus recruitment activities and implemented internship programs.
3. Working collaboratively with several head-hunting agencies to achieve recruitment goals.
4. Working with hiring managers to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
5. Conducting existing interview for employees before leaving the company and to find out the reasons they intend to leave (a solution was implemented and retention rate rose from 65% to 84%).
6. To ensure the leavers has completed leaving process on their last day.
HR Data Analyst:
1. Implement data cleansing and auditing, taking responsibility and ensuring accuracy of data.
2. Responsible for data analysis, reporting and visualisation.
3. To produce and maintain a suite of HR reports and dashboard, including weekly headcount trackers, monthly and quarterly recruitment reports and so on.
4. To identify improvement opportunities via data analysis.
This role is to deliver a professional HR advisory support service to a growing number of SME:
1. To develop a competency-based performance appraisal procedure for a pharmaceutical company.
2. To develop selection tools and standardize recruiting procedure for a gaming company.
3. To develop a leadership measurement scale for internal training purpose.
4. To develop a measurement scale for a government funded program.