I am a results-driven professional with a diverse background in customer onboarding, support, and sales with a proven track record of exceeding performance goals, building and maintaining customer relationships, and implementing effective strategies to drive product adoption and retention.
I speak Portuguese, Spanish and English and I know that when working with clients from different countries it’s very important to take the cultural background into considerations and these past 4 years working with customers from very distinct places, has helped me to develop this expertise.
Responsible for delivering an exceptional experience to partners during onboarding with the highest level of quality in product knowledge, product training and project management skills.
– Welcome new customers and set clear product/process expectations
– Work closely with vetting team to ensure all required documents are collected
– Schedule and train new clients, working as a consultant on how to get the best deal on the platform.
– Assist clients on their negotiations and provide support on their first sale / purchase
– Pass customers over to their Account Manager, providing insight into each customer’s organizational set-up and account details
Managing multiple international onboarding projects for new platform carriers. In-depth understanding of carrier’s technology tracking process and defining and implementing the best way to integrate with Fourkites’ systems.
-Serve as high-level point of contact and demonstrates strong product knowledge while assisting in the development of product enhancements through active participation.
– Maintain clear, updated, and accurate records on Sales Force as well as updating other relevant internal documentation
– Lead carrier calls, trainings and setting follow-up tasks and action items
– Plan customer onboarding and the product implementation strategy to minimize API integration times
– Work closely with Engineering team on the implementation of the API connection between Fourkites’ system and carrier’s GPS.
Executed commercial activities in software projects, from prospecting to contract signature. Participation in the deployment project, from kick-off to GO LIVE. Identified opportunities through in-depth knowledge of retailer internal processes.
Responsible for managing LATAM and US leads:
– Create detailed b2b proposals
– Manage the entire sales cycle
– Build strong client relationships
– Provide customer support when needed
– Demonstrate the platform, explain product , services features and benefits
– Provide professional after-sales support
Focused on analyzing and improving organizational processes. Working to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency. Management of financial resources and employees. Dealings with international customers based in the US and Europe for process compliance.
– Monthly calls with partners to review Altrio’s empolyees
– Monthly calls with Altrio’s employees for feedback review
– Demonstrate deeply understanding of the contract
– Organize employee’s payment
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: