I have over 15 years of digital marketing experience. I have developed and executed media plans for many different industries from pharma, financial, law, fashion. I have marketing agency experience. I have managed seven figure marketing budgets.
I have two bachelors, Computer Science and Mathematics
Managing all digital marketing paid and Organic. Managing lead gen partners. Implementing data tracking and reporting in Google ads and HubSpot. Onboarding Ring Central as the dialer system. Managing the CRM and syncing it with our LOS LendingWise. Managing lead generation for Zinc Financial as well as Zinc Income Fund.
Managing all Digital Marketing paid and organic, including PPC, SEO, social media, Email and website redesign.
Generating an average 110 leads per day by 5th week trial – exceeding the initial goal of 100 leads per day. An increase from 65 leads daily with a decrease of 25% in cost.
Able to improve paid search campaigns; Managed to increase daily leads by 250% while decreasing the cost per lead by 55%. Proven records of thriving under time crunch to switch from Non-QM to Agency. Working closely with content writer to develop new content for the website, researching, creating and launching campaigns resulting in more than 300% increase while decreasing cost by 39% in less than three weeks. Maintaining the agency cost per lead under $50 — an improvement of 67%.
Successfully generated over 500 leads keeping cost under $45 within 2 months by implementing a strategy of increasing daily leads.
Managing all paid digital media and SEO including Facebook,
LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, Yahoo and Bing as well as other
independent digital channels to generate leads.
• AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, DoubleClick Search
• Researching, developing, launching, optimizing and managing marketing campaigns
• Utilizing mightyHive.com to manage programmatic campaigns
• Using SpyFu for competitive analysis
• Designing and implementing multi variate experiments
• Developing SEO strategy and using BrightEdge to
• Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
• Data analysis for PPC, Paid Social, Individual Partners, Organic
• Reporting and presentation
• AdWords, Google Analytics certified
• Ongoing optimizations for all campaigns based on data analysis
• Media planning
• Budget planning
• Competitive analysis
• Responsible for Paid search, four consecutive years of high positive ROIs through mortgage market decline period
• Delivered cost per funded loan 38% lower than set targeted goal
• Developed paid Social Media Campaigns from scratch
• Designed and implemented multi variate experiments
• Achieved Lead Conversion >12.3%
• Utilized BrightEdge to implement SEO strategy, placed 69 relevant
• keywords to 1st page of SERPS in a span of 11 weeks
• Delivered continuous growth with SEO 28% traffic and 34% leads
• Generated leads at lower cost with better outcome in <5 weeks
Strategic planning and implementation, tracking and analysis of SEM programs for both Organic Search (SEO) and Paid Search (PPC/CPM) for healthcare, media agencies, pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Planning and executing digital campaigns for the launch of Abbott Vascular’s Mitral Clip for Mitral Regurgitation.
Clients: Roche Pharmaceutical, Pfizer, Abbott Vascular, AMO iLasik, Bayer, Seattle Genetics, Covidien, Maimonides Hospital.
• Developing and implementing digital marketing plans in collaboration with client teams
• Preparing campaign reports, including results, analysis (Google Analytics) and actionable recommendations
• Monthly presentations to clients
• Developing campaigns to meet client’s objectives working with
• Developing and implementing international media plans
• Primary SEM resource responsible for providing estimates, creating and executing full SEM plans while managing budgets
• Planned and executed overarching digital marketing strategies
• Responsible for researching and evaluating keywords in support of organic and paid programs
• Copywriting and copy optimization for search-specific deliverables
• Data analysis for PPC, Organic channels
• Continuous data-based optimizations
• Responsible for evaluating and analyzing code, content and credibility factors influencing SEO
• SEMrush and Screaming Frog for SEO research
• Broad-based research and analysis for SEM opportunities
• Responsible for analyzing and optimizing bids, creative copy to maximize paid search effectiveness
• Primary contact for media buying partners, planning and executing paid search campaigns
• Planning assignments and reviewing budget expectations with the teams
• Defining and implementing tracking tools and measurement plans
• Designed a 23-countries international digital campaign to
recruit patients for Roche’s Alzheimer clinical trial
• Market research for each country
• Keyword research
• Ad copy
• Budget allocation
• Legal approval
Clients: LA Care, DermOne, Loan Mart, Mac Faucets, Pacific Bulletproof, Bankruptcy.com, American Regent (Injectafer), SANCUSO, Health Hispanica, Kelley Blue Book, Lavha.com, Ruth Chris Restaurants, Frette, Harper Bazzar
• Designing, launching and managing social media, PPC, email and content marketing campaigns for clients.
• Preparing and presenting each client with monthly report (analytics, insights, actionable recommendations)
• Utilizing Marin Software to manage paid campaigns
• Budget recommendations
• Competitive analysis
• Prior to my management of the Ruth Chris Restaurant account, the account was constantly down 20%. After 2 months managing the account, it was up 25%.
• Frette (luxury bedding), client’s request was to establish them as a luxury line and generate sales. Both goals were accomplished with ROI at 500%.
• Harper Bazzar (ShopBazzar.com), managed all aspects of paid search and paid social media.
• With Loan Mart, given a target for Cost Per Funded Loan (CPFL), in the 2nd month CPFL was 60% lower than the given target.
• Pacific Bulletproof products are for a very niche market (physical, corporate and residential security); designed and implemented a marketing plan that generated sales with solid ROI.
• Data analysis for different channels, PPC, Paid Social
• Ongoing optimizations for all campaigns based on