Reliable, learning on the fly, responsible.
About 5 years I grow in Mars company, starting from IT Service Desk Analyst to Application Analyst with end-to-end support of applications lifecycle
– Supported, trained and advised employees, as well as company partners on incoming issues in the field of information technology (hereinafter referred to as IT).
– Effectively and timely assisted and resolved user incidents/requests using her IT expertise.
– Registered all incoming requests from employees and partners of the Company in IT systems, assigned the correct category to each request.
– Timely tracked incidents and customer requests that were not immediately resolved.
– Performed installation and configuration of programs and software tools approved by company policies.
– Monitored the flow of incoming requests from users, distributed the workload in a timely manner and, if necessary, involved other teams to resolve incidents and / or requests as soon as possible.
– When developing a new way to solve an incident and / or user request, accurately and timely documented step-by-step instructions in the knowledge base in accordance with the rules of the knowledge management process.
– Found areas for improvement within the team’s operational activities, expanding the scope of the team’s operational activities, brought my proposals to the direct manager, and also independently implement improvements and changes in the daily work order commands;
– Shared knowledge and skills with other team members to improve team productivity and service delivery.
– Successfully coped with difficult situations arising in the course of operational activities, when performing additional tasks or in interpersonal interactions.
– Lead or take part in several operational or team activities/projects, regularly informing other team members and management about the current status of the project or activity.
– Constantly increased the depth of knowledge to solve incoming IT requests in various areas, including: infrastructure knowledge, data analytics, automation, knowledge of internal IT systems
– Deliver one or several small Improvement projects bringing better efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction of services provided by DT teams.
– Providing solutions for incidents raised by Functional experts, ensuring the service level agreements are met.
– Assist with change management activities which include release and production slots.
– Monitor Application Services performance; make sure the system’s stabilization and operational reliability meet agreed level.
– Work with other teams globally, regionally and locally to ensure global coverage is provided and excellence shared.
– Engage customers across region Continuously identify and improve systems to meet business’ growing requirements.
– Participate the project as Service SPOC (responsible for takeon)