Game Designer with 13 years of experience. I have created and improved games in various genres such as MMORPG, battlers, card battlers, strategies, etc. Skilled in designing core-gameplay, meta-gameplay, feature owning, calculating game loops, balance and economy. Organized and detail-oriented individual with remote work experience.
Game Description: play2earn card battler, in which the player grows and breeds magical pets.
I have been developing this game from scratch to MVP.
• Developed core gameplay, meta gameplay, including opponent logic and game levels.
• Described game loops, user flows and UI/UX.
• Calculated game balance, 140+ cards, game economy and cryptocurrency tokenomics.
• Wrote technical and art tasks.
• Wrote full Game Design Documentation, Pitch Deck, White Paper
Game Description: hardcore hybrid-genre mobile game (strategy + survival + tower defence + RPG)
I was hired for writing Game Design Documentation from scratch for this game, because documentation
didn’t exist there, and gameplay optimisation.
• Wrote full Game Design Documentation, where I described over 80 game mechanics.
• Significantly optimised UI/UX and gameplay – hundreds of changes.
• Сreated an in-game help system for players.
Game Description: browser massively multiplayer online role-playing game https://www.ereality.ru/
– Created and maintained Game Design Documentation;
– Optimized the game economy and monetization;
– Improved core gameplay: all formulas and types of balance;
– Developed meta gameplay: features, game mechanics, tactical battles, different upgrades,
dungeons, tournaments, in-game lotteries, achievements, clans, player voting, level design, etc.;
– Created from scratch / improved 18 game professions;
– Wrote quests, storylines, tutorial quests;
– Optimized game mechanics and UI/UX based on feedback and A/B tests;
– Prepared events and festive events (about 15 per year);
– Actively communicated with the team and players.
In the same company, I was responsible for the game design of several games and apps in social network
VK (for market tests, then they were closed):
– Strategy with the capture of buildings on geomaps;
– Tests for knowledge of friends;
– Rock band simulator with interior design elements;
– Fighting game.