I am currently pursuing university studies in the second year at the University of Economics and Business in NG Albania. I’ve already successfully completed all of the classes I’ve taken, and I’m still going. The business world and accountancy intrigue me.
Hard work and determination are key points in defining who I am. I discovered this during my first remote job. Thus, I realized the only limit of my success is myself. Prioritized short-term goals of mine are to find a job as a lead generator or customer service, and receive my business degree. I am confident that my capabilities, competitive edge, and attention to detail will help me finding a job.
I am currently pursuing university studies in the second year at the University of Economics and Business in NG Albania. I’ve already successfully completed all of the classes I’ve taken, and I’m still going.
• Monitor and pro-actively increase social traffic, growth, and engagement performance across all posts.
• Ensure accurate accounting for donations, expenses and supporting activities.
• Manage the month-end financial close process and administrative costs through QuickBooks App.
• Providing Albanian to English translation for the Foundation’s President.
• Collecting and editing data about potential students for Cumorah Academy.
• Using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn as a lead generation tool to research information on potential students.
• Following the search criteria to find the best candidates that are likely to become students.
• Generating new ideas for student research and for the optimization of the searching process.
• Representing Cumorah Academy to prospective students in Albania.
• Acting as a liaison between the school, and potential Cumorah Academy students.
• Helping students from Europe register for a 3-month semester at Cumorah Academy.
• Promoting Cumorah Academy’s programs on social media and at international conferences.