IT Tech Recruiter with about 2 years of experience.
I have been working with EU, Caucasus, Israeli markets. Responsible for managing recruitment process for technical positions. Have strong understanding of technical skills and qualifications, sourcing strategies and recruitment tools.
• Performing full-cycle IT recruiting (Junior/Middle/Senior/Lead levels). IT vacancies: Java, Fullstack, Front-end, Back-end, DevOps, QA’s, IOS, Android, Business analysts; NonIT vacancies: Travel support agent;
• Searching for candidates using LinkedIn, job boards, Indeed, Djinni, Boolean search, IT Telegram channels and other user groups;
• screening resumes and interviewing candidates according to clients’ requirements;
• creating candidates’ profiles in ATS (Zoho recruitment);
• working with HR support;
• analyzing the dynamics of the IT market, and collect information on
salary ranges in various regions and competing companies (in Caucasus and EU market).
Searching for new candidates (reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates);
• Working with recruitment agencies;
• conducting technical interviews with internal experts;
• Working with documents (preparing offers and agreements for
candidates, preparing documents for registration)
• Onboarding of new employees;
• Calendar management (creating and conducting calendars in Jira,
adding holidays and working days in general calendar, schedule
meetings and calls);
• Adding and editing information and articles in Confluence; • Searching and buying presents for staff and clients;
• Organization of events (online and offline);
• Work closely with different teams;
• Internal reporting;
• Working with consoles and banking systems;
Market researching and analysis in energy sector of Georgia;
• Planning and executing marketing campaigns, including social media
• Developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns;
• Creating site layouts via the Bitrix platform;
• Searching information about new projects, clients and tender
• Preparing targeted publications, presentation materials and brochures
with which director traveled to explore other hydropower markets;
• Video editing (inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer, digitally cutting files to
put together the sequence of the film and deciding what’s usable;
• Translation of documents English/Georgian/Russian.
• Preparing reports for the Marketing department;
• Calendar management;
• Finding and contacting new potential customers and offering our
• Producing statistics on sales, travel destinations and customer
• Attending tourism exhibitions and meetings;
• Translating articles and letters (from Georgian, English languages
on Russian, Ukrainian)
Responsible for all on site aspects of the logistics and customer delivery operations.
• Filling the company’s website (content management), working with clients (sales manager).
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: