I am a Product Designer with a strong track record of delivering end-to-end designs. With expertise in crafting user-centered designs, I excel in creating digital experiences for web and app platforms. My collaborative approach has allowed me to work effectively with cross-functional teams, uncovering customer insights and translating them into practical user experiences. My experience spans leading design initiatives, managing brand identity, and overseeing creative support for various digital brands. Throughout my career, I have demonstrated a talent for simplifying complex systems into intuitive and accessible designs.
– Own and drive end-to-end designs from ideation through execution to delivery.
– Designed digital experiences for web, app, including conversion flows and interactive portals to curate optimum network experience solutions for our clients, clinicians, and internal team.
– Crafting user centered designs including, site strategy, wireframes or visual mock-ups, site layouts, navigation schematics, task flows, storytelling, templates, prototypes, interactions for app and site.
– Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Product, Engineering teams to uncover customer insights that would define strategy, execute, and scope requirements for a solution.
– Iterate on designs incorporating data into the design process and evolving understanding of user needs and behaviors, and translate the company’s goal into a practical user experience.
– Took complex systems and crafted simple experiences through design.
– Manage and lead all aspects of the brand identity across all internal and external mediums through an intuitive and accessible design system and contribute to its continuous innovation.
– Design response-driven user experiences through the process flows, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, user interactions to launch, for users on web, email, and social.
– Collaborate with internal/external content editors, developers, product owners, and stakeholder on start to finish of projects.
– Developed an end-to-end user experience that encased the initial touch-points on social media to the on boarding process of a user with a product.
– Designed an on boarding email cadence for new users, based on research.
– Managing projects and designers on accounts and establishing relationships across teams.
– Oversaw all aspects of the creative support for all of Meredith Digital Branded Stores (BH&G, SHAPE, MORE, Parenting), and Consumer Revenue Partnerships and the Better Homes & Garden Insider Membership Program.
– Collaborate with each individual digital brand editor to ensure their brand is creatively supported on web sites, emails, and social media platforms.
– Collaborate with in-house print and digital brands (SHAPE, Eating Well, Better Homes & Gardens), as well as outside authors, to conceptualize, and design digital e-books.
– Develop a plan for the promotion of premium digital products. Digitize existing Special Interest Publications for purchasing through outside digital platforms.
– Managed and provided direction to design apprentices.
– Collaborated with the marketing and events team to plan, conceptualize, research, and design user experience with the products, services, and events for B2B & B2C platforms.
– Building & maintained web site and event assistance at the Spring and Fall shows in NY
– Built scalable PDF components for our internal Sales team to be able to quickly create their own high-branded proposals.
– Provided direction to local freelancers and interns to ensure the alignment with the brand.