Technical System Engineer with more than 9 years of experience in IT which includes 4 years supporting SAP systems and implementing SAP projects according to customer needs. A fast and eager learner, I’m detail oriented and adapt to changing project requirement to meet business goals.
– Develop and design SAP solutions according to customer request (AWS and Azure).
– Work with customer architects to align architectures and solutions
with business/service directions.
– Based on customer strategies, develop Technology Roadmaps and Plans.
– Develop plans for any improvement, modification or replacement of distributed computing infrastructure components.
– Planning, coordinating, and implementing SAP Projects.
– Customer service experience on a daily basis.
– Attend weekly/daily meetings with the Delivery Managers and Delivery Executives to plan and coordinate maintenance activities, review the account status and metrics.
– Early Watch Alert (EWA) report status revision and improvement plans with client.
– Create the internal documentation for every change request that should
be performed in the systems.
– Service request resolution.
– Provide RCA analysis.
– In charge of Large SAP accounts as Technical Leader.
Application performance tuning.
– Monitor tablespace growth, estimate growth, and sizing requirements. – Transport management system administrator,
– Monitor SAP environment and assist in troubleshooting.
– Upgrade of database and other related products.
– Kernel patches, Support packs, Database patching, fix packs.
– Set up Early Watch Alert (EWA) in Solution Manager and review the report weekly.
– SAP notes implementation.
– System refresh, system copies and client copies.
– Work closely with other IBM teams (Storage area network (SAN), Application Management Services (AMS), Operating system (OS), Network).
– Database administration tasks (HANA, Sybase, DB2 and Oracle.
– Coordinate and administer system maintenance windows.