I’m an experienced help desk / customer success representative at the Tier 2 and Tier 3 level with a technical background. I’m currently living in Hat Yai, Thailand, but I am flexible for hours needed outside of the ICT time zone. If you need someone who is a quick learner and can “hit the ground running,” then I would be your candidate. If you have any questions or need any additional information from me, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I hope to hear from you soon.
Computer Information Technology
• Received and closed out technical tickets (tiers 2 & 3) from internal customers across the enterprise.
• Remotely managed Voice and Video Teleconferencing equipment, to include Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Local Session Controllers (LSCs), and Video Communication Servers (VCSs), via the command line and Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs).
• Acted as the technical authority / Subject Matter Expert (SME) in support of all assigned UC programs.
• Administered multiple SharePoint portals and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) group calendars.
• Created Adobe Acrobat fillable forms, Word templates, Visio diagrams, and Excel/SharePoint trackers for Army systems and computer laboratories.
• Reviewed IT security controls and communicated with engineers and government leaders on technical findings.
• Worked as document review government team lead for the Army’s SharePoint Service.
• Worked on a multitude of IT projects, to include overseeing the installation of two (2) video walls and the construction of an operations watch floor.
• Assisted the lead project manager for VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Cisco Jabber soft client and traditional “hard” phone installation migration for the headquarters building.