I have 10 year experience in Customer Service. I have worked in hospital and clinic setting as well as call center and remote. I have done everything from billing, medical billing, and scheduling. I have great work ethic, dependable, and learn new skills easily. I am currently working on my bachelor in psychology and counseling.
Currently pursuing this degree
• Load carts for lunch and dinner for the East and West Campus.
• Serve incarcerated individuals their lunch and dinner.
• Prep weekly special diet trays for individuals
• Deep clean areas after serving for next crews for morning shift.
• Pre-register patient for their emergency care.
• Process EMT Ambulance Billing.
• Take patients co-payments and update their insurance information.
• Use multiple software programs to complete my job
• Answer 100 plus calls a day to schedule doctors’ appointments and send provider messages.
• Call clinics for updates from patients’ calls and messages.
• Use 5 different software programs to notate calls.
• Handle calls for 4 different state clinics and surgeons
• Responsible for premium billing questions
• Work in a call center environment as well as work from home
• Worked with Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Group insurance plans.
• Responded to inquires via telephone, email and written correspondence