I have six years’ worth of experience in both editorial production and marketing strategy. As a result, I’m highly skilled in all facets of content creation; outside of writing and editing, I’ve also authored content strategies from the ground up and managed freelance creatives. I’ve worked within a wide range of formats that include blog entries, technical articles, social media posts, cultural reports, and email newsletters. Previous clients have included Intel Gaming, YouTube, and Riot Games.
When it comes to trend-casting and producing cultural insights, my strongest areas of focus are gaming, music, and online video culture (including short-form platforms like TikTok and YouTube Shorts). I contribute weekly to EX, a Substack covering digital media and the intersection between gaming and online culture. (The links in my CV should demonstrate my flexibility in assuming different voices and tones for different pieces. )
Otherwise, I’m a meticulous writer and editor who welcomes any opportunity to expand the scope of my expertise. I’m deadline-oriented, an enthusiastic collaborator, and a thoughtful communicator, always willing to be a team player and cultivate mutually supportive relationships with my coworkers.
– Promoted from role as an individual contributor to a management position.
– Recruited and oversaw a team of freelance writers and researchers.
– Spearheaded the creative execution of strategy for clients including YouTube and Intel.
– Edited and wrote articles, blog posts, and research reports for clients at Intel Gaming and YouTube.
– Responsibilities ranged from administrative oversight of editorial campaigns to the development of creative ideas for our ongoing projects.
– Developed gaming-related marketing strategy for clients like Google Play, Soundcloud, and Linden Labs.
– Cultivated skills in desk research, interviewing stakeholders and subject matter experts, and authoring key strategic documents from the ground up.