Focus on enterprise client facing and management roles specializing in partnership strategy and growth. A record that demonstrates
growing companies’ revenue with both new and established clients through various business development roles Able to thrive within startup cultures with little direction. Experience managing DaaS and SaaS product implementations and growth relationships. An emphasis on
the inclusion of all members involved in revenue driving decisions including a specialty with C-level executives.
Enterprise Risk Management
• Lead key organizational relationships with customers by implementing and training on products. Guide new organizations through
technical troubleshooting, network malfunctions, and tracking development defects that might occur.
• Grew north star metric of increasing organizational users and utilization through deep understanding of client abilities and maximizing
the value of Vim with over 100% of contracted users being onboarded.
• Interpret consumer trends to provide additional services and insights to accounts. Use this information to help shape new product
• Assist product development teams by creating business requirements for client asks. Lead product calls to better understand gaps in
the current product offerings.
• Devise strategies surrounding Vim offerings and how they are best implemented into individual practice and health system workflows.
Newly designed workflows are created with client leadership and implement programs into day-to-day efforts.
• Operationalized one of largest oncology providers in the country by facilitating creation of a common data model between provider
and company as well as standardizing data transfer processes between organizations.
• Lead and coordinate provider partnership efforts for all areas of relationships including clinical operations, technical operations, and
• Proactively work with internal teams to identify opportunities and grow partnerships. Anticipate needs of provider partners and ensure
projects are clearly outlined in a mutually beneficial manner.
• Drive relevant partnership preparations for all active and future projects. Prepare company leadership with current partnership climate
to help steer future direction of partnerships.
• Collaborate with executive leadership and cross-functional teams on strategic initiatives and overarching dataset growth objectives
• Partnered with early-stage companies to develop and implement new technologies into a complex health system. Acted as point
person for all Jefferson departments including clinical, IT, finance, and various business segments. Assisted in product development
for strategic partner companies by way of clinical evaluations and use cases.
• Created SOWs for new and existing partnerships to align resources within Jefferson with partner company priorities and product.
• Identified and engaged key stakeholders from VP level to daily users for various stages of each project. Fostered and grew
relationships to ensure buy-in throughout the life of the project.
• Developed workflows and timelines for project implementation in conjunction with clinical and technical teams. Presented optimal
paths and altered pathways according to partner and Jefferson constraints.
• Implement and led all stages for new innovation technology projects for Thomas Jefferson enterprise.
Hospital and Outside Facility Care Coordination
• Provided onboarding for a new technology to have hospitals and outside facilities increase communication as well as
• Platform when implemented created over 12,000 communication points between facilities, home health services, and hospitals.
Urgent Care Facility Patient Growth
• Grew Jefferson footprint via online traffic translating to urgent care visits.
• Added 250+ patient appointments within 30 days of full go live and traffic stabilization due to Covid-19.
Remote Patient Monitoring
• Delivered technology to patients diagnosed with gestational diabetes to more efficiently track symptoms and automated reporting
to care provider team.
• Started new initiative working with clinical leadership developing a new remote patient monitoring application for both CHF and
COPD ailments for bundled payment programs.
• Participated throughout the lifecycle of large IDN hospital systems inter-hospital projects. Facilitated information gathering sessions,
engaged in design discussions, and implemented logistically sound solutions of equipment transfers.
• Cooperated with hospital management to identify department limitations. Analyzed current supply chain processes and hospital
inventory to discover areas of improvement that helped ease budget constraints.
• Interacted face-to-face with various hospital department heads to catalogue medical equipment. Determined inventory surpluses and
coordinated the sale of equipment to third party suppliers and other Handle clients.
• Maintained relationships with existing customers while growing the Handle network. Used existing relationships to facilitate growth by
identifying overlapping requests and opportunities with potential customers.
• Grew region territory revenue 15x in first full year.
Account Manager (04/2014 – 08/2015)
• Created the Account Management position and managed a portfolio of 40+ active clients.
• Determined company strengths and weaknesses and reported findings to C-level executives on a monthly basis. These findings were
infused with sales professionals to grow company client base.
• Managed accounts with budgets in excess of $650K per month, roughly 1/3 of company revenue.
• Grew profit in largest division of company by 30% year over year after position was created.
Business Development Representative (06/2012 – 04/2014)
• Explained performance marketing programs to clients from initial cold calls to client closing calls.
• Managed client accounts with total budgets in excess of $200K per month.
• Identified first inbound mobile call account at company which grew to a $150K+ /month revenue division