Knowledgeable Human Resource professional with experience in hiring and onboarding, payroll, and professional
training. A team player with excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, high quality of work, driven and highly
• Serve as an aide in the candidate selection process by screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
• Support various recruiters in generating offer letters, collaborating with immigration and compensation
consultants in new graduate hires.
• Perform on various projects to focus on effectively streamlining the hiring process for an efficient
• Coordinate and partner with Recruiters and Lead Recruiters on candidate data collection to ensure
proficient customer service and hiring experience.
• Mentor and coach recruiting coordinators.
• Managed bi-weekly payroll and maintained employee time records including edits, corrections, and
• Processed tax changes, miscellaneous deductions, and garnishments.
• Streamlined month-end reports and reconciliations.
• Collaborated with other HR departments to ensure seamless coordination for onboarding, benefits, and
• Directed day-to-day activities of the office by managing schedules, organized office functions and oversaw
daily operations for 20+ employees and students.
• Engaged with student organizations and student leaders to ensure administration was responsive to the
needs of the students as well as coordinate open house events.
• Assembled and issued required travel documentation such as tickets, itineraries and transportation
arrangements for Directors and Professors in the department.
• Implemented office efficiency improvements by processing requisition orders, transactions for grant
budget with reconciliation reports.