As a Marketing Analyst and OOH Billboard Coordinator at Jacoby & Meyers Attorneys LLP, I leverage my market research, analytics, and communication skills to drive revenue growth and brand awareness for the firm. I manage a diverse portfolio of 500+ billboards across California, optimizing their impact and visibility. I also collaborate with design teams, media vendors, and account managers to plan, execute, and monitor effective OOH billboard campaigns, consistently meeting or exceeding CPM and ROI goals.
I am pursuing my MBA at the University of Southern California, where I aim to deepen my knowledge and expand my network in the field of marketing. I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science/Data Analytics and a minor in Entrepreneurship from the University of California, San Diego, where I developed a passion for analyzing data and communicating insights. I am always driven to learn and grow as a marketing professional and welcome new opportunities and challenges. Feel free to reach out to connect and network!
– Developed and sustained relationships with billboard vendors to facilitate constructive negotiations and nurture professional partnerships
– Developed and executed a comprehensive OOH strategy, resulting in a cost-saving of half a million dollars for the firm in 2022 while achieving 24% growth in total cases
– Utilized consumer and accident data to position billboard placements strategically, optimizing the marketing investment and ensuring cost-effectiveness in reaching our target audience
– Convinced managing partners to collaborate with new billboard vendors, resulting in a reduction of $200k, while also securing premium billboard placements
– Utilized Google Analytics and Salesforce Cloud data metrics to monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns, enabling data-driven insights for identifying areas of improvement and devising effective strategies
– Effectively oversaw a $25+million dollar marketing budget, employing strategic resource allocation to optimize ROI for marketing campaigns
– Devised a targeted campaign aimed at the Hispanic clientele, leveraging OOH, Broadcast, OTT, and radio, which resulted in an average increase of 12% in total new cases