Strategic communication professional with four years of experience consulting with Fortune 500 companies. Holds strong writing and media relations capabilities. Passionate about high-quality work, cogent storytelling and positive social change.
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Award of Excellence: Heartland Dental 2021, Marketing, Consumer Services, Healthcare – PRSA GA
• Merit Fellowship Award – Columbia University in the City of New York
Graduated in three years cum laude while studying abroad in London twice, teaching yoga and ranking third in the regional NSAC competition.
Partnered with JetBlue for capstone and developed its TrueBlue loyalty campaign.
• Executed media relations initiatives. Produced strategic plans, written deliverables (i.e., press releases, communication plans, bylines, presentations and more) and new business pitches. Analyzed data and conducted quantitative and qualitative research. Addressed crisis communication issues and advised clients through changing landscapes (i.e., acquisitions, financial crises, etc.).
• Secured hundreds of media placements in Bloomberg, CNBC, Wall Street Journal and more.
• Partnered with clients: American Express, Bank of America, Cox Enterprises and more.
• Developed media relations strategy resulting in top-tier media placements. Advanced client work through various strategic communication efforts (i.e., earned media, social campaigns, website copy and more). Won award for work, see below. Led interns when necessary.
• Partnered with clients: Mercedes-Benz USA, Colonial Pipeline, Deluxe, Labrador (ESG), Fieldpoint Private
(bank), Simon Properties, Arkose Labs (cybersecurity) and more.
• Managed strategic communication efforts for blockchain and cryptocurrency clients on a small global team.
• Partnered with clients: Ledger (crypto wallet), BoBa (Ethereum token), Braintrust (decentralized Web3 talent network) and others.
• Wrote for the University of Kentucky newspaper, the Kentucky Kernel. Represented the Lexington Humane Society on local news (e.g., WKYT, ABC 36), edited donor letters and assisted with marketing its events.
• Promoted events for the University of Kentucky Campus Recreation and for local yoga studio, Wildfire Yoga.