Advanced skill set in leadership and management. Experienced in problem-solving, documenting finances, data entry, and scheduling. Fast learner, reliable, and resourceful with great interpersonal communication skills. Proficient in business concepts as well as creative and critical thinking.
● Resolve error queue problems to prevent shipments from being delayed.
● Providing requests for ETAs and pick-up numbers
● Policy advocacy – enforce company policies.
● Processed of shipment holds request, processing changes when shipment can’t be delivered in adequate time.
● Maintain great communication with companies to ensure their needs are met.
● Manage the teams KPI’s.
● Lead team huddles
● Audit calls for performance
• Listened carefully to customers with patience and courtesy.
• Troubleshot customer problems and identifying solutions while leveraging your strong customer service and communication skills.
• Educated customers and positioned solutions to drive and close sales.
• Research call complaints from clients.
• Build customer relationships by earning their dedication and trust through unmatched customer experiences.
• Listen and evaluate recorded customer contacts to validate proper handling and in compliance with company standards and requirements.
• Assisted with point of sales system issues. Assisted with making exceptions for customer experience. Dedication to balancing policy and experience.
• Provided a Solution to a customer escalation.
• Front line support of internal and external customer inquiries via our online ticket help system, and email through salesforce.
• Handling of requests from client personnel locally and across their intermodal terminal system.
• Processed of shipment hold requests, processing of billing changes, daily reporting distribution and processing of storage guarantees.
• Act as a consultant to our customers to teach best practices and make sure they take full advantage of the customer tools available to them.
• Generate reports and billing for customers using data mining with MS Access, MS Excel, and SAP
• Resolve error queue problems to prevent shipments from being delayed.