Results-driven Data Analyst with a strong educational background in Computer Information Systems and Cyber Security. Over 1 year of service desk experience and 18+ months of reporting analyst expertise, proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, SQL Server, Tableau, and Power BI. Skilled in creating and scheduling reports using Helix Dashboards, Tableau, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, and ServiceNow. Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking abilities, adept at analyzing ticket data for process optimization. Strong interpersonal skills, providing top-notch support and mentoring. Passionate about leveraging emerging technologies, including AI and Machine Learning, to enhance data analysis. Ready to deliver impactful, data-driven solutions.
• Create and schedule reports using our various systems including Helix Dashboards (Grafana based), Tableau, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, ServiceNow, and more as needed.
• Help with backend work in our Helix ticketing system such as setting up new accounts, overriding approvals, implementing Cis or product categories, etc.
• Write SQL and design visualizations and dashboards as requested.
• Create and maintain excel reports, often combining data from multiple different systems, and update them on a daily or weekly basis as needed.
• Analyze ticket data to help with business decisions such as creating ticket categories, staffing and scheduling, and more.
• Serve as first point of contact for all IT issues for The Christ Hospital
• Document all phone calls completely and thoroughly in the BMC Helix ticketing system.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve application and general computer issues using knowledge base or support tools as well as general knowledge and skills.
• Provide the following support framework: Incident management, request fulfillment, access management, problem management, and knowledge management.
• Route tickets that cannot be resolved at the service desk to the appropriate resolver groups with the appropriate priority and documentation necessary for resolution.
• Collaborate with service desk co-workers through inclusion.
• Trained new analysts by allowing them to share my screen while listening in on calls and discussing steps taken according to the usual processes so that they may be properly prepared to take calls on their own.
• Ensured timely and efficient operation of the kitchen from opening, preparing, and operating standpoints as well as closing and cleanliness throughout the day.
• Managed and ensured the completion of daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning tasks.
• Often served as main communicator throughout the kitchen, instructing teammates and ensuring simultaneous completion of orders throughout the different parts of the kitchen.
• Daily attention to detail to see what ingredients we needed to prepare, as well as placing the produce order on a weekly basis to ensure freshness and minimize waste.