I am a dynamic and ambitious Program and Project management professional with 2+ years of experience directing
complex and multi-team programs. I have prior experience in international sales, marketing, and operations
management. Currently I am seeking a role on a high value team looking to make large scale impacts in their relative space.
Managed the Abuse Prevention and Notice of Infringement escalation programs where incidents surfaced by
Executive Leadership, Legal, and Public Relations stakeholders are reviewed for program development
opportunities with a goal to improve the protection of brand integrity and customer trust and safety while
scaling sustainably via implementation of machine learning models.
● Implemented a third-party project management software (Adobe Workfront) into our own processes.
Allowing our team to remain consistent to previous year SLAs (80% on time resolutions) while seeing
an unprecedented 100% increase of escalations YOY.
● Onboarded an international team of 6 escalation investigators to reduce time to resolution.
● Mediated conversations between product, tech, and program teams to drive impactful solutions
to identified gaps
Led 8-10 Flow Leads in their management of Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers. Audited and implemented
changes to develop the Flow Leads to ensure their success and the success of their locations. Partnered with
senior managers within the Centers and at Amazon Corporate to earn trust and deliver results. Led initiatives
and projects to optimize and improve internal processes.
● Oversaw the training and development of 8 flow leads who were training in my team.
● August 2020 Outbound BHD Employee of the Month
● Received multiple accolades from my team members for providing them with exceptional
support during their time on my team.
Led and supported a 750,000 unit per day Amazon Fulfillment Center (FC) in order to optimize workflow, shift
planning, and shift execution. Communicate with multiple decision points across operations from Inbound and
Outbound flow to Outbound dock to positively impact DEA and cost. Partner with software and tech teams to
improve existing tools and shape the requirements for tools of the future. Spread best practices and knowledge
to Central Flows customers, FC operators in the field.
● Acting as flex team lead starting at 8 months of employment. Overseeing 5-7 flow leads/FCs
● Trained multiple hiring classes each with 5-8 flow leads, ensuring a positive and
productive onboarding experience
● Provided 1 on 1 training to 5 flow leads, starting at 3 months of my employment.
● Multiple accolades received from both the internal central flow team and Fulfillment Center points
of contact for providing excellent service
Introduce potential sellers to Opendoor, explaining and pitching our service. Then partner with those home
sellers to ensure a smooth and seamless experience while working with Opendoor. By communicating with
internal teams and management and advocating on the seller’s behalf, I bring a personal touch to an otherwise
self serve real estate transaction.
● Acquire and manage $20M worth of home acquisitions in my first 6 months
● Maintained a perfect NPS score
● During COVID-19 was able to pivot to multiple different projects, including previous sales audits, and
implementing process changes to improve operations when operations continue.
Serve as Assistant General Manager of the Phoenix branch for a provider of online vehicle auction and
remarketing services. Lead yard and office staff in achieving corporate goals. Train and develop team members,
ensuring the highest level of service to Copart customers. Track and manage budgets. Oversee day-to-operations
of high-volume location. Perform all aspects of operational management, including process improvement and
flow management, accounting, human resources, audit, financing, and IT functions.
● Participated in a one-year leadership training course to develop the skills and abilities needed as a
manager. Successfully completed the course and joined the company as Assistant General
● Spearheaded projects that lead to a 1.5 million dollar year over year increase in revenue