Marketing professional with a 15+ year record of optimizing SEO, regaining market share, and driving successful new brand launches.
My Marketing Leadership Highlights:
• Drove a 130% increase in brand social sentiment within the first 2 quarters.
• Generated $1.5M of annual revenue by cultivating high-value distribution partnerships and go-to-market strategies for branded content clients.
• Grew social channels to 3.5M in first 2 quarters by implementing low-cost, high-volume videos.
How I Generate Leads & Capture Customers:
• Captured 500+ high-quality sales leads while overseeing the growth and development of the company’s first-ever B2B lead nurture marketing campaign.
• Achieved a 1,000+ user growth in social brand following and application waitlist users by crafting compelling marketing components during the soft launch phase.
• Secured 1M+ users within the first year in Apple and Google Play marketplaces while spearheading high-level brand social strategies and campaigns.
Leveraging Social Media Platforms:
• Drove 100% growth in Facebook likes in under 6 months.
• Gained 25,000+ viewers in the first season while championing a weekly live-streaming show.
• Yielded high volumes of fan engagement and audience growth while evolving the brand’s new social media strategy that increased the social media footprint.
• Drove a remarkable 130% increase in brand social sentiment within the first two quarters.
• Achieved a 400% increase in high-quality sales leads by spearheading the company’s B2B lead nurture marketing campaign.
• Developed and executed organic and paid media strategies, amplifying social content, and extending brand reach.
• Collaborated with internal teams to produce social-first creative assets, optimizing campaigns for maximum impact.
• Led a 200% growth in waitlist users within the first five months through compelling marketing components during the soft launch phase.
• Developed an in-depth audience development strategy for Firstly’s brand launch, conducting extensive audience research and analysis.
• Onboarded sponsorship and podcast advertising with Marriage, Kids, and Money’s Andy Hill.
• Orchestrated multi-channel digital marketing strategies, aligning products with consumer needs.
• Cultivated high-value distribution partnerships and go-to-market strategies, generating $1.5M in annual revenue for branded content clients.
• Drove social channel growth to 3.5M in the first two quarters, utilizing low-cost, high- volume videos.
• Collaborated with Ashton Kutcher and Chicken Soup for the Soul Marketing teams, achieving 1M+ full episode views in 10 days for the new original series, “Going From Broke.”
• Implemented a new social media strategy, fueling growth across engagement, reach, newsletter audience, and conversions.
• Captured 1M+ users in Apple and Google Play marketplaces within the first year, devising high-converting social paid strategies.
• Built collaborative partnerships with analysts, leveraging insights to inform decision- making and capitalize on emerging opportunities.
• Directed social media marketing efforts to reach diverse audiences, growing the product’s social audience using a data-informed approach.
• Led and managed a team of 10+ individuals, overseeing social media and editorial video operations.
• Successfully grew all social channels from 1.9M to 5.1M fans and followers within one year.
• Established partnerships with traditional television networks and emerging platforms, accelerating brand growth and awareness.