High-performing Assistant Project Manager with a specialization in Structural Engineering. 2 years experience in bidding projects, accounting, and general construction. Managed over 30 projects of $2.5M+ in underground utilities and concrete industry.
Processed over 250 bids and assisted the management team with 30+ executed projects.
Clients Included: City of Houston, Harris County, City of Sugar Land and various other municipalities across the Houston Metropolitan area.
● Request bonds, execute bid forms and revise bids when needed
● Keep track and manage documentation and expense reports for concrete, machines, and other
materials for each project
● Coordinate daily reports for each project and ensure company is on schedule for completion date
● Review civil drawings pre and post project assumption
● Organize and keep track of receivables and invoices for materials delivered using SAGE
● Prepare statements and reconcile with invoices received
● Maintain employee timesheet records
● Track payroll in LCPTracker and with City of Houston
● Prepare and finalized contracts of projects awarded from designated municipalities
● Survey and take pre construction pictures of designated work sites
● Adhere and assist in following project plans and specifications
Led a team of sales associates to deliver exceptional client-facing services and to consistently achieve daily sales goals