I truly enjoy the art of storytelling through the written word, which is why I enjoy copywriting. It gives me an opportunity to share a vision with some of the most beloved brands. I’ve had the pleasure of writing copy / developing strategies for Disney, Amazon Studios, STARZ, FX among other notable entertainment brands and studios. I’ve also worked in Digital Marketing within the entertainment industry by working closely with influencers on campaigns and handling Disney and STARZ social profiles for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok. I’m looking forward to expanding my career through my writing and am actively exploring new opportunities.
• Social content and copywriting for multiple profiles within Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tik Tok along with ancillary digital platforms (ex: Giphy)
• Defined social editorial calendars for all digital platforms across multiple titles, campaign milestones, calendars, and all other relevant planning and campaign documents
• Digital asset organization and delivery to both internal and external partners
• Creative production and creative vendor management for social creative, copywriting, website development and CRMs
• Research and recommend best practices; identify new digital trends and behaviors
• Liaise with internal departments to complete daily production tasks on time
• Track and create detailed recap decks of key campaign activations and performance metrics
Developing post copy and community management copy for Amazon, STARZ, FX Networks, etc.
Developing social strategies and creative concepts for both proposals and ongoing campaigns.
Gaining a clear understanding of RFP to ensure there is alignment between the proposed campaign and client needs. Includes proactively researching and recommending global tactics that extend beyond the traditional social/digital space (approach to talent, international, PR, etc).
Organizing and streamlining creative brainstorms to ensure efficiency and clear understanding of the material.
Published topics in film, marketing, technology, and self- improvement.
Write on new and noteworthy marketing campaigns in the film and TV industry.
Day to day management of all creative assets and coordination of title translation entries
Assisting with the creation of handling all print production assets for special projects
Work closely with vendors managing all territories title translations for each film
Design custom templates and layouts, keeping in line with the film’s marketing campaign
Ensure creative consistency across each title.
Supporting the team servicing our partners, which include some of the industry’s leading studios such as Universal, Fox, Sony, and DreamWorks. Day-to-day duties include research & discovery, copywriting, Keynote / PowerPoint deck building, creative brainstorming sessions, and various project needs.