I am a results-driven professional with a strong background in business administration, sales, and data analytics. My passion lies in leveraging expertise to provide strategic solutions in cyber security and SaaS. With a Master of Business Administration from Clemson University and a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication from the University of North Carolina Asheville, I bring a unique blend of business acumen and communication skills to drive success.
Throughout my academic journey, I have consistently maintained a GPA of 3.82, demonstrating my dedication to excellence. As a former Division-1 athlete in basketball and track and field, I have developed a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and an unwavering discipline to overcoming challenges.
Currently a Market Analyst at CPKC, I assist in business plan creation, including market research, forecasting, financial strategy, and organizational planning. As a Data Analytics Intern at Samsung Electronics America, I provided accurate KPI reports to upper management, collaborating cross-functionally to develop new metrics with various teams.
My software skills include SPSS, SAS, R, Tableau, SQL and Excel (Power Pivot and Power Query), enabling analysis of complex data sets to derive valuable insights.
My goal is to deliver innovative solutions, build client relationships, and drive revenue growth for your company. Let’s connect and explore how we can achieve success in the dynamic world of technology.
• GPA: 3.82
• GPA: 3.82 – Magna Cum Laude
• Dean’s List 3 out of 4 eligible semesters
• Minor – Management
• Division 1 Basketball
• Division 1 Track & Field
• Identify and close sustainable and profitable opportunities through the development and expansion of current accounts, as well as prospecting new customers
• Develop new business opportunities through direct prospecting, networking, attendance, and participation in various industry events
• Manage contract renewals and negotiations, liaising with the internal Marketing & Pricing teams, Operations, and Accounting teams
• Communicate daily with customers to understand their needs and acquire market information
• Drive high-impact special projects across operations, business analytics, marketing, partnerships, supply chain, service quality, and training
• Assist in business plan creation, including market research, creative writing, financial strategy, and organizational planning
• Conduct primary and secondary research in various industries to develop deep customer insights
• Provided accurate KPI reports, dashboards, and data stories to upper management weekly, quarterly, and as assigned with deadlines
• Performed data tracking, consolidated existing reporting, and created new comprehensive reports with Microsoft Power Query and PowerPivot
• Collaborated with the HR, EHS, GA, and Utility departments to develop new metrics to track
• Developed standard flowcharts and training for processes within the HR Group
• Assisted HR personnel in conducting internal audits to comply with the Responsible Business Alliance standards
• Sold over 20 gym memberships, monthly, with an 85% success rate or higher
• Enforced safety and sanitation regulations
• Met with supervisors and managers to coordinate operations and activities