I’m Dexter! I’m a passionate Technical Sourcing Recruiter with a proven track record of identifying and engaging top-tier talent in the tech industry. 🚀 I thrive on the challenge of finding the perfect match between exceptional candidates and innovative companies.
• Assisted recruiters with sourcing for Executive Level and Service Desk Candidates
• Responsible for scheduling interviews across multiple time zones
• Managing the entirety of the candidate interview process while navigating last minute changes.
• Cultivate and strengthen relationships across the team and upper management
Conducted in-depth intake calls with hiring managers to align on potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios. Partnered with hiring teams to build effective assessment, sourcing, and ability to manage hiring manager expectations.
• Sourced and pre-screened approx. 250 candidates weekly and vetted applicants for technical positions.
• Created Boolean searches to develop candidate pipelines for projected openings and cultivated in-depth understanding of software engineer trends.
• Recruited passive candidates and gauged chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation. Developed and maintained network of candidates through proactive market research and relationship management.
•Partnered with senior recruiters to schedule, communicate with candidates, and answer candidate questions. Utilized various software platforms to analyze, track, and communicate with talent during lifecycle.
• Scheduled 25 pre-interview screens and 10 full interviews weekly collaborating with multiple recruiters, sourcers, and arranged last-minute requests.
• Built strong relationships and partnerships across teams to confirm excellent candidate experience.
• Ensured 100% compliance with local, state, federal, and client hiring criteria, including EEOC,
E-Verify, background screening, drug screening, and company specific requirements.
• Worked alongside attorneys, administrative assistants and fellow legal assistants on complex
cases and legal processes.
• Filed court documents and legal pleadings with court clerk on behalf of attorneys.
• Scheduled appointments, court appearances and depositions for busy law firm.
• Completed electronic filings.
Supported four attorneys, legal and administrative assistants on complex cases and legal processes, court documents, and maintained online database. Maintained electronic court filings and court activities.
• Managed subpoena services for District Attorney’s office, scheduled appointments, and depositions.
• Coordinated demanding deadlines, calendar, and organized evidence exhibits for trials.
• Performed due diligence searches online, and prepared and drafted correspondence and legal documents.