Self-motivated, results oriented professional with 2+ years of experience in revenue cycle with Customer Service, Financial Counseling, patient billing, and collections within a large healthcare system and 10+ years with Customer Success in a corporate environment. Successful track record of managing and training new hires and continued development of tenured associates. Technically proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to type 65 WPM.
MANAGER, CLIENT SUCCESS (MAR 2021-PRESENT)
Responsible for the management of the Strategic Engagement Team leading 7 individuals in the workspace to provide value to key users within a global enterprise structure.
• Responsible for the onboarding of new hire Client Success Associates for Web.
• Assign mentors to all Client Engagement Associates in offices in North America, APAC, and EMEA.
• Handle special projects
• Manager to 10 Client Success Associates to assist with their training, onboarding, and ramp up to successfully working their accounts.
• Mentored a Seniormost Client Partner from bench to successful launch of live date.
• Created an outreach process that helped increase engagement of accounts that traditionally did not get healthy by 50%.
• Created a process for formatting and distribution of Client Newsletters on behalf of entire Gartner for Business Solutions unit.
• Designed a daily spreadsheet of accounts to track engagement and metrics.
• Headed project to integrate a new email system called Eloqua into processes and became the subject matter expert for the Gartner for Business Solutions practice.
• Conduct interactive onboarding sessions with clients to drive engagement, re-enforce the value of our services and align resources for top priorities
• Build strong relationships with the Gartner sales and account management team to ensure clients receive coordinated and seamless support
• Drive strategic conversations with the enterprise-wide team to assist with utilizing the full value of their subscription.
• Created a full onboarding training session for new hires for tenured Client Success Associate to use.
• Created training module for new hire academy role week.
• Raised the engagement of a traditionally unhealthy territory (on average around 70%) to consistently hitting a goal of 85% account health.
• Created an outreach process that helped increase engagement of accounts to hitting the 85% engagement goal in the third month of its trimester rather than the end of the 4th month.
SENIOR CLIENT SUCCESS ASSOCIATE, GLOBAL WEB MENTOR AMBASSADOR | OPERATIONS | SPECIAL PROJECTS (AUG 2018-MAR 2021)
• TEAM LEAD, CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT (NOV 2016-AUG 2018)
• CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (OCT 2015-NOV 2016)
• FRONT LINE TECHNICAL SUPPORT (JUL 2012 – DEC 2012)
• SERVICE DISPATCH AGENT (DEC 2012 – JAN 2014)
• ESCALATIONS TEAM AGENT (JAN 2014 – AUG 2014)