Hello! I’m Brianna Odom, a Designer and Illustrator with a keen interest in both the animation and tech industry. Currently pursuing my degree in Computer Graphic Technology with an emphasis in User Experience at North Carolina A&T State University. As a Designer and Illustrator that is an Animation and Tech enthusiast, I am constantly inspired by the potential of merging creativity with cutting-edge technology.
American Institute of Graphics Arts Aggies: 2022 – Present (Co-Founder and Vice President)
Epsilon Pi Tau Honors Society: 2020 – Present (President)
– Collaborated with a team of designers, engineers, and product managers to contribute to the design process.
– Creating low-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes to visualize and iterate on design concepts.
– Conducted Competitive analysis, customer research, A/B testing, and user research to help enhance user’s experience while working closely with a Project Manager Intern.
– Performed administrative tasked such as emailing, making copies, scheduling, and time tracking.
– Helped students understand programs such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Unity.
– Organized engaging tutoring sessions to promote learning with Unity and Adobe
– Created and designed multiple characters during my time on the creative team.
– Documented and organized assets using Google Drive.
– Worked along with the production team help with administrative work such as sending emails and time tracking.
– Participated in sessions and workshops to better understand DreamWorks Animation Studios.
– Took notes each week on the importance of animation and learned more about the animation pipeline.
– Paired with a mentor to help with portfolio feedback, resume building, and professionalism.
– Pitched a design project as a Character Designer in the DreamWorks Animation HBCU Fellowship Program.