Passionate about education and dedicated to fostering positive change, I am an enthusiastic higher education administrator with a Graduate Certificate in Higher Education Administration and a Master’s Degree in Behavior Analysis. My strengths in customer service, collaboration, problem-solving, time management, and communication have been consistently demonstrated throughout my career.
Expertly guide new faculty through licensure processes, ensuring compliance and readiness for teaching.Collaborate with compliance, HR, and Talent acquisition departments to streamline onboarding process for new faculty.
Collaborate across departments to streamline onboarding and compliance procedures, enhancing efficiency.
Skillfully manage over 2,500 faculty licenses, maintaining compliance with state nursing boards.
Proactively communicate with faculty regarding license renewal, tracking records with BANNER, Microsoft Suite, and SalesForce.
Efficiently process documentation requests for graduates, ensuring accurate clinical and education verifications.
Thoroughly research and document board of nursing license and education requirements for program compliance nationwide.
Pioneered communication processes for Global Days of Service, fostering collaboration with site hosts.
• Innovatively adapted volunteer initiatives during the Covid-19 pandemic, showcasing adaptability and creativity.
• Led the creation of the ASPIRE social change storytelling blog, coordinating guest writers and managing content.
• Championed team efforts to review, edit, and post impactful social change stories on WordPress.
Enhanced curriculum design (Interteach) and delivered engaging weekly lectures, promoting effective learning.
• Provided essential support to students through tutoring, communication, and curriculum improvement.
• Played a key role in developing and optimizing the values-based advising system, boosting student satisfaction.
Design course curriculum (Interteach) to include weekly lectures and biweekly quizzes for an upper level, undergraduate course.
• Develop and deliver weekly lecture, topics included basic behavior analytic principles per BACB course requirements.
• Communicate with students via email, phone, or office hours, and provide tutoring when requested.
• Collect and analyze Interteach data for pedagogy analysis.
Develop and enhance materials used in the Community Psychology program and in the values-based advising system to increase student satisfaction with the department and university on average 20%.
• Hold walk-in meeting office hours, answer student questions via email, schedule and hold meetings with students regarding academic plans.
• Supervise and train new graduate assistant advisors on the values-based advising system, data recording procedures and curriculum.
Margaret J. Murphy
(612) 730-8279 | [email protected]
Margaret J. Murphy
• Participate in professional activities as requested by the university and remain familiar with the roles and responsibilities of staff and faculty in the Community Psychology and Chemical Dependency programs as well as other relevant university members.