Connectivity and intersection has driven my continued pursuit to understand and learn about the world we live in. From my foundational studies looking at the intersection of visual and performing arts with marketing and business to the physical and digital connection of people, my work and professional career has been propelled by people, innovation, technology, and brands. Through international knowledge share, I have been a creative leader for 10 years focused in consumer goods, marketing, advertising, and digital strategy. My path has developed me in many ways including:
Being a Global Citizen:
– I have attended internationally accredited and culturally diverse institutions, including NYU, Columbia University, and most recently Imperial College London. I studied with NYU in Florence, Italy and Sydney, Australia, completing my course work in New York City.
– As the leading Digital Account Manager at Saatchi & Saatchi for P&G Laundry products, I collaborated and managed our design and web development team based in Budapest pacing project timelines, ensuring successful deployments, and holding a standard of quality assurance.
Being a Strategist:
– My career is embedded with brands that have rich heritages. My titles offered me the opportunity to express and strategically evolve these brands both digitally and in-store, finding harmonious synergies at brand touch points.
– I have used qualitative and quantitative insights to better understand consumer expectations and needs to strategically action on business goals and objectives while growing brand loyalty, recognition, and customer satisfaction.
Being a Learn it All, Not a Know it All:
– I strive for academic excellence and have been afforded the opportunity to learn and grow at some of the best institutions including NYU, Columbia University, and Imperial College London. I am always looking for new avenues to grow and expand my mind and abilities.
– I constantly seek opportunities to meet new people and learn about cultures and ways of life. Through people development and connection I have learned so much about myself, and been inspired by my communities.
Communication, Marketing, Business, Visual and Performing Arts
The user has not yet completed this section