I’m an award-winning social media marketing leader with winning track record in organic & paid social, digital brand management, content creation and content strategy. I come equipped with razor sharp content production skills as well as a passion for building content production pipelines that harness a brands potential towards its goals. I have a talent for developing strategies that maximize ROI and have managed entire P&L’s with budgets ranging from $1 to $5 million annually.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Masters Degree in Electronic Communication Arts (specializing in Children and Media)
Led agency efforts on all social and digital campaign strategy, creative, account development. Developed full-service agency offering by integrating social strategy and creative marketing across three main marketing verticals – Social, Trailers, and Print.
• Led social and digital marketing efforts for a dozen theatrical releases in 2022, including Top Gun: Maverick, John Wick 4, Scream VI, House of the Dragon.
• Added organic creative and strategic capabilities to company offerings, creating posts on TikTok and Twitter, earning 30M+ social impressions via social platforms, and over 3M+ in earned media impressions.
• Successfully secured multiple new clients, including Peacock Digital Marketing, Starz, Hulu Brand Marketing, and Disney Digital.
Created a major player in digital marketing for entertainment brands in under two years. Increased capabilities of existing agency by adding motion graphics, post production, brand development, content strategy and analytics, audience research, video production, copywriting, and community management. Devised extensive training system for multiple tiers and disciplines within social media brand management.
• Grew organization within two years by onboarding over fifty employees and generating annual revenue of over $10M.
• Secured 20 client accounts and developed campaigns for largest IPs in entertainment, including several largest studio brands.
• Developed social content, engagement, and creative strategy for MGM Studios, and increased 600K followers and doubled engagement across all platforms.
• Successfully led pitch efforts, including copywriting, voice & tone development, platform strategy, and content development for AOR accounts with Hulu, MGM, TBS, STX Films, and Starz.
• Led agency’s Hulu Team to the following achievements:
– Boosted engagement across platforms by over 100% in first year.
– Grew followers on Instagram from 15% to over 1M.
– Produced first video live-stream event for Hulu brand,
– Earned multiple viral social moments via strategic community engagement.
Launched Social/Digital Team at Mob Scene through transitioning team of nine employees. Collaborated with global leaders in spirits, Diageo, and HBO for creation of campaigns in alignment with scotch brands to the world of Game of Thrones (White Walker, Fire & Ice, and limited-edition Game of Thrones Single Malt Collection).
• Marketing campaign for Johnnie Walker: White Walker lead to a 7% jump in global sales for scotch brands.
• Developed multiple brand communities for clients, resulting in generating $2M in revenue in first year.
• Established Mob Scene’s first forays into cross-promotional partnerships for consumer brands and entertainment IP.
• Leveraged strong negotiation skills that resulted in acquiring three major studio accounts.
Conceptualized and developed Creative Content department from scratch to award-winning and multi-million-dollar enterprise with 30+ employees. Secured contracts with major brands, including HBO, Netflix, Paramount Pictures, Universal Pictures, and Disney/Marvel.
• Achieved $5 million in revenue within two years.
• Developed entire IT, network security, and administrative infrastructure for department.
• Produced multi-media global influencer event for launch of Ghost in The Shell campaign in Tokyo, Japan.
• Received multiple accolades, including:
– Gold Clio Award for Game of Thrones: Conquest & Rebellion
– Agency of the Year at the 2017 Clio Entertainment Awards
Joined brand-new Content Dept. within one of Hollywood’s top Trailer/AV creative agencies and supervised development of multiple new content pipelines to ensure success of burgeoning department. Led two international production teams on two different continents in production of marketing materials for Xbox’s first original series, Every Street United.
• Achieved $1M account with Xbox within first month of joining.
• Successfully transitioned HBO account to new agency, achieving $1.5M account in first year.
• Produced visual brand and marketing campaign for Xbox’s first original series, Every Street United, including teaser trailer, launch trailer, logo, key art, AV campaign, digital campaign, and corporate partnership (with Capri Sun and Lunchables), leading to launch of Xbox’s first original series and surpassing all global projected viewership and completion metrics.