I have been working in the IT field for the past 6 years. I graduated with my undergraduate degree in Business Administration in 2019, I am also in Graduate school with a major in Information Technology and a minor in Project Management.
The user has not yet completed this section
The IT Support Associate supports employee end-users by answering questions and troubleshooting issues with existing hardware and software.
Triage IT help desk tickets in the Jira Service Desk system by managing tasks and tracking changes with a high level of detail.
Ability to provide a basic level of support and systems troubleshooting by responding to basic support requests and work with internal customers to support their IT needs.
Administration of Active Directory users, computers, roles, and permissions.
Take part in an on-call rotation for after hours support requests.
Provide Technical Assistance and Support for incoming Help Desk queries.
Creates and maintains user accounts in Active Directory and the phone system.
Responds to Help Desk Tickets either in person, phone or on site.
Train computer users.
Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
Install computer peripherals for users.
Assist with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN) issues.
Replaces defective or inadequate hardware or software as directed.
Recommends or performs minor remedial actions to provide solutions to problems.
Inventories computer and telephone hardware and updates the internal database.
Brief new employees on IT related information that is needed to know.
Set up all HP and Dell Laptops for users.
Control Verizon accounts regarding IT equipment.
Creates new employees in Active Directory
Receives incoming phone calls and forward calls to appropriate staff members.
• Responds to or initiates telephone calls.
• Must have the ability to create/maintain/update spreadsheets as necessary.
• Receive and sign for Federal Express and United Parcel Service express deliveries.
• Type general documents, correspondence, memoranda and reports as needed.
• Hand carries memos, correspondence or office material to other IBB/VOA offices as necessary.
• Make photocopies/scan documents/fax documents.
• Prepare contract documentation or contract modifications for review and signature by IBB Contract Specialists.
• Perform contract administration duties, such as ensuring that deliveries are made, and payments are completed.
• Ensure contract functions are entered in the Momentum procurement system.
• Prepare correspondence to the program offices and/or contractors involving procurement issues for review and signature by IBB Contract Specialists.
• Report awards to the Federal Procurement Data System Next Generation (FPDS-NG).
• Ensure that all required supporting documents are in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and other applicable laws and regulations for review and signature by IBB Contract Specialist.