I have over 22 years of experience in Customer Service, with the last 5 years focusing on providing high quality service to the Staffing Industry. I transitioned from traditional customer service positions to staffing-specific roles when I became an Implementation Manager for the Solution Deployment Group (SDG Team) with Staff Management|SMX. In this role, I was directly interfacing with our clients on a daily basis, fulfilling the role of recruiter, account manager, and onsite HR representative, all while traveling extensively to fulfill my responsibilities. Because this was an implementation role, I was also responsible for identifying, interviewing, hiring, and training the long-term team to take over the account. Most recently I have transitioned into Recruiting Manager for the SDG Team, where I coordinate resources for multiple sites at a time, provide training to new managers, and work with our leadership team on future implementations.
supply chain. Skilled in Management, employee development & and retention, applicant tracking system, interviewing, and strategic planning. Creating solutions provider and HR partner in the staffing industry with prior leadership experience.
• Full cycle recruitment, supporting continuous improvement and retention in manufacturing and supply chain.
• Develop robust recruiting initiatives and strategies for national clients.
• Collaborate with operations leaders to identify and implement recruiting campaigns including high-volume peak recruiting and retention of 5,000+ associates and highly skilled leaders.
• Train and develop a national team of remote recruiters responsible for securing talent to support multiple project implementations annually.
• Played a key part in the creation of a new remote recruiting department, proved for our business remote recruiting, trained multiple recruiters on best practices, and used our ATS system. Now this new department will grow and help thousands of recruiting offices throughout the country.
• Increased company employer brand recognition in multiple markets, implantations of ATS, and created an aggressive social recruiting strategy, resulting in more applicants yielding a greater interview-to-hire ratio while reducing the time from initial contact to starting.
• Responsible for annual media budgets of $500k and recruiting budgets exceeding $1M.
• Initiated and coordinated on-site set up of new field offices
• Provided excellent customer service to new and established clients
• Conducted training and development of permanent service team members
• Implemented and executed advertising campaigns during new office rollouts
• Trained in account management, account supervision, and recruiting roles
• Resolved various customer issues and complaints
• Reviewed orders to make sure any billing, credits, and other adjustments were correctly assigned
• Cross trained in account receivable, purchasing, inventory, and multiple other areas