Dedicated and results-driven bilingual professional with a proven track record in financial service and customer support. Offering 10 years of experience in client relations, problem- solving, financial analysis, and a strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. Skilled in CRM software utilization, cross-functional collaboration, communication, with a focus on driving continuous improvement.
Successfully represented and retained 250-300 clients in central and east coast region, maintaining a 97% retention rate and reducing monthly churn to less than 2.8%
• Demonstrated exceptional emotional intelligence, interacting with over 40 clients daily to address grievances and resolve complex issues
• Utilized Salesforce CRM dashboard to optimize productivity and prioritize tasks, resulting in improved individual performance
• Exceeded customer support expectations by resolving more than 40 tickets within SLA timeframe, achieving a 90% CSAT score and KPI team goals.
• Collaborated cross-functionally with Account Executives to leverage customer insights and drive sales decisions.
Assessed Medicaid eligibility for adult clients by evaluating their situation in a compassionate manner
• Updated relevant records, including paperwork and documentation to ensure accuracy of information in NC FAST and Compass
• Collaborated with government organizations to verify eligibility status
• Alerted clients to outcomes of applications and terminations of benefits or disabilities thereto
Managed relationships with 1200 dental offices per month, ensuring timely payment and maintaining accurate records
• Reduced past due membership balances through proactive communication and follow-up, resulting in improved cash flow
• Thrived in a fast-paced environment by consistently meeting tight deadlines and exceeding expectations
• Elevated customer satisfaction to 90% by actively listening to concerns and providing effective solutions
Resolved over 50 disputes per hour for both internal and external customers using various WFDS systems, including FileNet, AFS, CARS, E-OSCAR, and CDRS.
• Conducted thorough assessments of files to ensure compliance with company
requirements, contractual terms, insurer guidelines, investor mandates, and regulatory standards for successful remediation.
• Facilitated timely settlements on credit bureau disputes through effective mediation and negotiation with all parties involved.
Proactively initiate, develop, and manage long-term, profitable relationships
• Increased Customer Satisfaction to 80% by understanding client’s financial needs and making appropriate product recommendations
• Stay well-informed of all changes in policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current guidelines