I am a passionate and talented leader, working primarily in the world of retail, food service, ecommerce, & operations. I have had the good luck to be exposed to a wide array of programs, softwares, markets, and projects, and I can offer any organization a unique perspective.
– Driving sales for multiple channels: Retail, Cafe, Ecommerce, & Wholesale.
– Responsible for the finance & accounting function including planning.
– Manage the chocolate production, packaging & shipping departments.
– Oversees the HR function including compliance, compensation, & hiring.
– Redesigned, created & managed email & SMS marketing campaigns.
– Delivered a total company sales increase of 12.9% year-over-year.
– Managed 35+ pet stylists, managers & mobile dog grooming vans.
– Responsible for sales, P&L, & operations of four market hubs in SoCal.
– Created the operational strategy & process for opening in new markets.
– Met aggressive recruiting goals for each market as company scaled up.
– Expanded the business into San Diego, West LA, & Orange County.
– Delivered a consistent month-over-month sales increase of 8-12%
– Managed five quick-service ice cream shops & a mobile food truck.
– Created the new operational model for the LA area of a NYC company.
– Successfully navigated sales, operations & regulations during Covid-19.
– Opened new shops, delivering effective marketing & staffing plans.
– Delivered a 2.3% Los Angeles regional sales increase in store sales, year- over-year, despite a total company average decline of 40% in 2020.
– Responsible for the Los Angeles operation of a famous NYC Brand.
– Reconceptualized party & events packages, doubling Q4 total revenue.
– Designed a new compelling wesbite, in-shop ads and fresh collateral.
– Managed email marketing communication, including content creation.
– Instructed ice cream making classes, directed company photoshoots, managed large projects, & executed marketing events.
– Managed two flagship stores in LA & Chicago with 150+ employees.
– Regional sales increased by 4.7%, to over $10M, with an EBIT of 17.2%
– Hired a mystery shopping service for use across retail & wholesale.
– Designed training programs including manuals & online modules.
– Overhauled a struggling Chicago location – Increasing its sales from $5.32M in 2015 to $6.34M in 2017, with an EBIT of 20.1%.