I am a highly flexible multipotentialite. I’m originally trained as a auto mechanic, but i have since been; a service writer, damage estimator, insurance specialist, hardware specialist, Network designer, software trainer, front end developer, Lighting design and prototyping engineer, video editor, and an entertainment producer. Any specialized job that requires on the job learning, I can almost guarantee I will have it down pat in under 3 months.
Full Stack Coding Bootcamp
GM ASEP Mechanics Training Program
● Execute member management software training across gyms, hospitals, and rehabilitation centers
● Coordinate across multiple teams for simultaneous 12-week projects and mentor new hires.
● Host remote trainings and travel on-site for customer go-lives.
● Side projects include maintaining proper documentation, editing company videos for training
● Compile complete repair estimates that take into account required manufacturer repair procedures
● Prepare and submit quality repair estimates to various insurance companies
● Utilize Excel to create and automate various reports useful in workflow management
● Parse customer needs and translate that to proper repair plans that cater to customer needs and the
demands of the workflow of the repair shop environment
● Quickly solve any problems that may arise due to changing customer demands
● Communicate with customers through the entire repair process
● Educating customers on the entire vehicle repair process including all process and procedures
● Implementation and maintenance of Local Area Networks
● Translated customer concerns of vehicle issues to an understandable process for auto technicians
● Analyzed 30-40 work orders and prepared 20-30 invoices per week
● Worked to ensure customer satisfaction and handled customer issues with thorough communication
and proper education of repair processes and procedures