Hello there! I’m Anthony Young, and I’m thrilled to welcome you to my corner of the digital world. With a passion for all things tech-related, I’ve embarked on a journey as an IT Business Analyst II, leveraging my extensive background in both technology and business.
Armed with an MBA specializing in technology and a Bachelor of Science in mathematics, I’ve always been fascinated by the intricate dance between numbers and innovation. My relentless pursuit of knowledge and my innate curiosity have led me to the dynamic intersection of business and technology, where I’m continually seeking opportunities to fuse these realms in creative and impactful ways.
• Identify specific business requirements as communicated by a business unit through creation of user stories
• Participate in sprint ceremonies and knowledge transfer activities
• Work with developers to clarify requirements, capture assumptions, and identify impacts to business processes
• Assist QA Analysts in the development of testing strategy and schedule
• Perform data analysis related to business requirements, estimating benefits of proposed changes, and determining impact/success of delivered changes
• Rotation 3: Analytics and Automation o Participated in the design of key RPA processes to ensure alignment with RPA program objectives o Hands on experience to conduct proof of concepts as well as production grade automations leveraging RPA platforms such as Blueprism o Expanded Rosie Automation utilizing Amazon Textract to include new vendors, coded in Python
• Rotation 2: Business Analyst (Customer Experience COE)
o Translated requirements for WebCTRL portal redesign for 3rd party vendor and setup/lead Scrum calls
o Designed & documented Salesforce.com process and solutions based on customer needs, & feedback
o As part of a global Scrum team, utilized Jira to ensure the timely delivery of Salesforce implementations
o Coordinated Salesforce integration into Torii SaaS management tool using an API
• Rotation 1: Identity & Access Management Specialist
o Installed & configured SailPoint into IT infrastructure environment and integrated with Active Directory and application endpoints for provisioning & de-provisioning
o Participated in User Access Review (UAR) process with governance and compliance team
o Participated in and executed User Acceptance/System Integration testing
• Provided technical support for multiple product offerings to internal associates via internal call queue
• Managed user accounts including Active Directory and Office 365
• Provided accurate and timely logging of problems and resolutions in the ServiceNow ticketing system
• Prioritize, analyze and manage multiple inquiries from a varied group of clients
• Assist team with client communication and data collection
• Advance product knowledge by reviewing documentation and collaborating with co-workers
• Update client facing documentation
• Advocate for the client and ensure the software meets their business needs
• Identifies requirements for computer images and configurations to maximize productivity and reliability.
• Provides project management on software/hardware upgrades and enhancements.
• Logs troubleshoots updates and follows through on problems/requests and their resolution.
• Establishes and maintains wireless communication for field users.
• Maintains an inventory of company IT assets.
• Acts as a liaison with end users in the field to keep them advised regarding upcoming technology changes.