I have a wealth of experience that spans various roles. As a Graphic Design & Admin Assistant in the real estate sector, I’ve successfully crafted and submitted over 10 RFPs, designed executive presentation decks, and nurtured strong client relationships. During my tenure as an Operations Manager at Best Life-ing, I orchestrated numerous events, managed a diverse team, and streamlined processes. My time as an NFL Cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins allowed me to engage with communities internationally, mentor young women, and partake in community relations programs. My education includes a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies with a minor in Sociology. I pride myself on my ability to build client rapport, communicate effectively, manage time efficiently, and proficiently use various software tools. Plus, I’m bilingual in both English and Spanish.
● Designed and successfully submitted over 10 RFP’s according to various city guidelines all over the US.
● Designed over 20+ decks for executives to pitch at various events such as panels, fundraisers, and pitches.
● Created and maintained client relationships, with over 20 companies, in a professional manner.
● Updated and managed social media sites including; Facebook and Instagram.
● Organized 100+ weekly and monthly events.
● Interviewed, hired and trained over 40 employees assuring they were
the right fit for the company.
● Created, maintained, and enforced over 40 processes documents for
the growing business.
● Curated and maintained over 200+ client/contractor relationships.
● Managed over 10 employees in different departments, at once,
ensuring a professional work environment.
● Ensured all operations are carried out in an appropriate,
● Created and implemented over 20 product & services workflows.
● Ensured that all invoices and bills were paid promptly and correctly.
● Selected as one of 8 team members of a 27-member team to serve on a Military tour to Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Abu Dhabi.
● Mentored young women, ages 14-18, with Women of Tomorrow through the organization’s Women Empowerment series.
● Participated in the organization’s community relations programs, including four Football Unites cultural tours building relationships with the South Florida community.
● Represented the organization in an average of 30 community and performance appearances in a professional manner.