Take-charge professional delivering executive support and team leadership to business operations. Dependable and detail-oriented to manage multiple tasks and priorities. Broad experience includes office management, HR, accounting, accounts receivable, invoicing, dispatching, database management, and profit margin analysis.
Minor in Chemistry
• Hired and managed employees to maximize productivity, while training staff on best practices and protocols.
• Boosted company profits by optimizing performance strategies and increasing efficiency.
• Researched underlying issues, identified and addressed the process deficiencies, avoiding costly pitfalls and keeping operations scalable for future expansion.
• Mentored staff to enhance skills and achieve daily targets, using direct and motivational leadership.
• Secured revenue, accurately monitoring transactions and deposits to eliminate discrepancies.
• Supervised receiving and stockroom activities to identify opportunities with inventory and prevent shrinkage.
• Provided leadership, insight and mentoring to newly hired employees to supply knowledge of various company programs.
• Completed thorough opening, closing, and shift change functions.
• Oversaw inventory and ordered ingredients to restock.
• Obtained information and history from clients to maintain medical charts.
• Collected fluids from animals for laboratory testing.
• Interpreted lab results for heartworm testing, parasites, and skin scrapings.