-Experienced Senior Business Analyst with a 10+ year track record in business analyses, supply chain management, and business operations within healthcare and retail.
-Tech-savvy professional who excels in cross-functional collaboration and possesses strong analytical thinking skills.
-Recognized for ability to harness data and technology to provide valuable strategic insights, optimize and automate processes, and implement impactful solutions.
-Led cross-functional teams in the analysis, categorization, documentation, and data visualization of all key operational metrics related to MSK’s Labor and Non-Labor Spend, creating accurate targets for budgeting, operations, and financial sustainability for the Center which employs 20k+ people and generated $6.6 billion in revenue in 2022.
-Equipped teams with price tracking, KPI’s, and troubleshooting tools, provided written documentation and process mapping resources, and implemented Supplier Relationship Management best practices resulting in a reduction of over 80% in price discrepancies at the invoice line level.
-Selected as the Supply Chain Informatics, Business Intelligence Green Rep responsible for overseeing the development of automated PowerBI and Tableau dashboards powered by a combination of SQL scripts targeting usage and joined to external datasets for a number of Sustainability KPI’s: Paper Reduction, Environmental Preferable Purchasing Program implementation by classifying spend by environmental data dimensions to target and reduce harmful supplies and services in the business units, and Clinical Supplies Recycling/Reprocessing initiatives that ensure MSKCC is maximizing rebate opportunities associated with used or unused Medical Surgical and Pharmaceutical supplies.
-Trained internal and external members of the Supply Chain for the MSKCC Price Management initiative.
-Partnered with MSKCC Vendors to create automated reports, dashboards, processes and documentation to ensure accuracy of MSKCC’s data and audit supplier performance.
-Selected to be Supplier Diversity project Data Lead and entrusted with spearheading the identification and visualization of MSKCC Tier 1 Diverse spend; delivered regular reports and presentations to executive stakeholders, ensuring transparency and facilitating informed decision-making.
-Implemented AWS Redshift to categorize data, creating data visualizations and benchmarking pricing for savings; utilized SQL and PowerBI to capture order fill rate, backorders, and accuracy throughout the “Procure to Pay” process.
-Led as the Business Intelligence analyst for 5+ cross-departmental perpetual inventory planning implementations; utilized SQL to construct stocking models and effectively trained clinical and non-clinical stakeholders on optimal inventory planning methodologies and system maintenance procedures.
– Oversaw hospital’s supply chain data and systems as part of a 15-person team, resulting in analyses that led to updated system implementations, integrations, and catalog management.
– Created and managed SQL procedures measuring purchasing and clinical usage for par level implementation, PO Acknowledgement for inpatient orders, spend, and value analysis.
– Supported hospital’s supply chain management systems through training, data analyses, reporting, planning, document writing, system configuration while supporting projects related to systems implementation, B2B integrations for data exchange, and enterprise item master development.
– Developed and implemented Excel Macros to automate critical tasks, including the accurate allocation of past and present travel costs to the respective GL Strings; designed a Macro to efficiently compare order fulfillment across multiple MSKCC Pharmacy locations, streamlining the analysis process and improving efficiency, accuracy, and time.
– Conducted benchmarking analysis, value analysis, and negotiated contract pricing and savings, while supporting data management and acquisition projects for the Medical Surgical Team, resulting in year-end target savings goals.
– Resolved Match Exceptions and price discrepancies with Northwell’s primary Medical Surgical vendors to ensure functioning vendor relationships.
– Identified and resolved issues in the purchase order life cycle, working closely with Wayfair’s vendors to enhance fill-rate, back order management, and lead time efficiencies in shipping customer orders.
– Improved fill rates from as low as 0% to above 95%, reducing stated lead times displayed on Wayfair’s product pages.
– Managed a Northeastern University Co-op participant and coached them in areas of customer service, Supplier Relationship Management, and customer support, resulting in 90% of stakeholder tickets being resolved within the specified Service Level Agreements (SLAs).