Eager and willing to learn. Experience in working special projects with deadlines.
● Communicates with teammates within facilities to place patient
● Verifying insurance with payors including eligibility and benefits related to outpatient kidney dialysis
● Work to correct patient account errors that cause registration denials.
● Processing patient insurance information through the patient intake process ensuring the timely and accurate submission of insurance claims collecting payment on outstanding patient balances
● Working special projects;
○ GA Medicaid Lock in process
○ Team avanti
● Complete Spark Leadership, Eacedmy, Buddy Training
● Reviewing records
● Clearing and flagging records
● Importing data into data management systems
● Running New York statewides.
● Make copies and scans of documents and file paperwork
● Research, pick, locate and prepare products for Commerce platforms
● Researches color and size availability, through company appropriate system, prior to pulling product
● Assembles items as needed and ensures they are in proper working order (i.e. fitness equipment, cookware, grills).