Results-oriented and dynamic professional with extensive experience in regional and district group fitness management and event coordination. Proven track record of driving revenue growth, enhancing customer experiences, and optimizing key business operations. Exceptional leadership abilities combined with strong organizational, team training / development, performance management, and communication skills. Passionate about promoting wellness and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
The user has not yet completed this section
Develop and implement customer experience strategies to enhance satisfaction and loyalty. Analyze customer feedback and data to identify areas for improvement. Deliver exceptional customer service by training and coaching team members. Resolve escalated customer issues, while ensuring prompt and effective resolution. Engage in strategic initiatives to enhance member acquisition and retention, while promoting active participation in large and small group fitness activities. Lead execution of club events by implementing effective organizational skills.
● Leveraged programming support to clubs by providing comprehensive assistance in marketing, recruiting, and developing group fitness managers and instructors.
● Enhanced member acquisition and retention, while promoting active participation in large and small group fitness activities and assisting club stakeholders with strategic initiatives.
● Cultivated and nurtured strong partnerships with 213 esteemed partners across 10 states, Midwest and South as United States.
● Exceeded FY2023 license sales targets and achieved 103% performance, while successfully reestablishing valuable partnerships with key stakeholders in Midwest and South regions.
● Surpassed overall club targets by providing strategic direction and unwavering support to club teams in 10 states.
Fostered and maintained long-term relationships with potential / existing clients and referral partners. Engaged in detailed discussions with clients to thoroughly explore and present viable loan options, tailored to specific needs and financial profiles.
● Administered dynamic loan pipeline, while consistently processing and closing average of 10+ loans per month within defined timeline.
● Ensured seamless coordination and communication throughout loan process by maintaining cross-functional collaboration with operational team.
Managed performance metrics and budgets to achieve desired outcomes. Implemented strategic initiatives to drive member acquisition and retention. Maintained upscale facility environment to provide superior experience for members. Recruited, hired, and developed key performers to build talented and motivated team. Conducted comprehensive analysis of net promoter scores to gain insights to identify areas for improvement.
● Championed 6.7% year-over-year growth in performance metrics, while surpassing previous trend of -2.3%.
● Increased over 24.5% club donations by spearheading successful partnership campaign with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
● Established top-performing teams and encouraged professional development by acting as Mentor Manager across Dallas Metro Area.
Performed quarterly operational and compliance audits, while ensuring adherence to company policies and standards. Identified areas for improvement and operational excellence by leading strategic planning. Coordinated large-scale events with major partner Denver Broncos, including Music Run, Broncos 7k, and Women’s Workout Series.
● Achieved top-five member participation metrics company-wide for three consecutive quarters, while implementing cost-saving measures and reducing labor spend.
● Facilitated strong team culture for 347 instructors across Denver Metro Area, while fostering collaborative and supportive environment for growth and development.
● Optimized scheduling processes for 23 individual clubs, strategically aligning classes with each club’s member traffic, client needs, and labor budget.