My name is Elhadje, call me “Eli”. I have been in HR for 2 years and started off as an assistant dealing with employee-facing HR matters. Shortly after that, I was promoted to Coordinator where I have touched multiple areas such as ensure compensation data is updated in any relevant systems for all positions, making and maintaining employee data changes in HRIS systems as needed, and assist staff with queries and information request regarding HR topics (e.g., employee data, benefits, employment verifications, HRIS system questions, etc.)
Outside of work I enjoy working out, playing basketball, and coaching the youth in basketball.
I already have the skills and qualities to match the job description and if you hire me, I will always act as a positive role model for the company.
Respond to inquiries regarding agency policies and procedures, PTO accruals, time and attendance, address changes, etc. • Coordinate, process, and track staff FMLA, short-term & long-term disability, and other leaves of absence
• Enter and approve accrued time off on UltiPro Time Management for all employees on paid leave
• Create ad-hoc reports as directed and maintain existing reporting cadences as needed
• Maintain company’s HR Position Control database and partners with programs to ensure integrity of information
• Act as backup for processing all Unemployment Claims by submitting wages and separation records.
• Develop and implement performance improvement
strategies/initiatives to increase efficiency.
Helped employees, supervisors, and managers understand and resolve a wide variety of work-related conflicts through constructive professional recommendations and advice
• Processed, verified, and maintained personnel related documentation including: training, classifications (medical), and employee leaves of absence
• Recorded 15+ internal transfers, terminations, and leaves weekly • Assisted with the on-boarding process for 10 new hires weekly.